Canada taxes

How the fuck should i report my crypto for taxes.
It's giving me gut pain just thinking about how the fuck I'm going to report hundreds of shitcoin transactions across various CEXes and DEXes

Attached: 51j6eebed6L._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x744, 31.84K)

i don't think they are capable of giving a shit
just say you've been daytrading and pay it as income

same. it's impossible to track

i hate this country so much bros

>tfw i have a loss to report in 2021 that i still haven't filed a tax report for

Are they gonna audit my ass?

Bump.

There’s websites that do it for you. I use CoinTracking.

Sometimes the DEX transactions etc. don’t sync properly but you can do an “advanced full service” to get wagies to help you fix everything for $2-3K

It sucks but its worth it

Attached: 36E300EB-1620-4655-832F-2FEFA2071637.png (443x443, 192.92K)

Just don’t pay them lol

I wish man but the auditors will FUCK me

>reporting

Same, bro.

Does anyone know how much you’d have to withdraw fiat to your bank before the CRA flags your ass?

anything over 10k at once or over a conspicuous amount of time like a few days or week. otherwise the CRA is too fucking retarded to understand defi or take the time to figure it out

how will they even know?

from what i've heard, banks only report transactions over $10k to fintrac. just be smart about it I suppose

Welp, I’m retarded. Opened a new bank account and transferred ~100k from kraken/swift. Guess I’m on the hook for that eh

Unless you're putting 6 figures into your bank, they probably won't give a shit.

Remember that if you used a CEX you're considered a professional.

might want to spend a bit of that on lube and a butt stretcher training kit

Pretty sure it’s if you used a DEX

I spent it all on fleshlights so I can one and done each of them as a flex

Any way to repurpose them into dildos?

Use Koinly or get a crypto tax accountant. Better yet only pay if you cashed out, crypto-to-crypto trading is an outdated idea that the clueless fuckwits at the CRA adopted from the IRS who themselves are completely clueless.

Attached: 1643847575044.jpg (1348x1348, 309.6K)

For losses not a fucking chance and again if you didn’t cash out yet they have no idea

They let you apply capital losses from up to 3 years ago to reduce future capital gains

Government want money they don’t want to remind u that you can minus money u give them