Fired from super rare for tweeting lyrics to a drake song

>fired from super rare for tweeting lyrics to a drake song

lmao

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-07 at 9.10.58 PM.png (584x761, 276.38K)

Surely this is some psyop to take cancel culture to such retarded extremes that it collapses from sheer absurdity. I sure hope so.

you lost

maybe everyone will gather together in the middle of town, hold hands, and in solidarity say the N word to end cancel culture once and for all

nope, this is the new normal

I'm not disappointed by this behavior, SJWs are basically eating each other. Its the peak of the woke trend

The left has now reached an unsustainable level of wokeness. White girls with dyed hair are being fired for posting rap lyrics and saying "nigga" in a positive light.

Most of my friends are normies but they think its funny when I sperg out saying genuinely racist shit. Half of them havent even heard of Albanian until they got to know me.

implode

No people are extremely mentally ill right now

ahahahaha, and she's actually bending the knee and apologizing. AAAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA. This is hilarious, the freaks are eating themselves alive.

ACCELERATE.

Attached: 239845235.png (601x458, 46.07K)

Cancel culture is dumb as fuck but white people that tweet nigger music deserve to lose their job. NO REFUNDS.

I’m down

I sure fucking hope so

Regardless clown world and clown poeple are impossible to get rid of

Call me autistic, but I see cancel culture as new paradigm in how normies are competing for resources, they take each other out through the guise of "cancel culture" when in reality it is people simply taking out the competition in order to try and elevate themselves up into higher positions in order to reap the rewards.

Now you think well how does a mob benefit, its not particularly the mob, its more so how the cancel sparks are initially lit, the start of the cancel is IMHO done by someone who is in direct competition to the person they're trying to have cancelled, as to remove them as competition and to elevate themselves, at least that is how they either consciously or subconsciously see it.

This world is becoming so competitive that people will attempt to destroy each other and remove competition under the guise of recent changes in socially acceptable language, thoughts and behavior, and the internet is permanent so its a easy for people to go back in time to find something no longer accepted in order to remove you as competition for resources.

This is niggers trying to destroy the whit man's world so they can have it. Good luck running the machinery, you hyper sensitive, murderous fucking animals. Fuck niggers. They ruin everything.

>Half of them havent even heard of Albanian until they got to know me.
you must not be from New York.

>web3
>decentralized

>This is niggers trying to destroy the whit man's world so they can have it. Good luck running the machinery, you hyper sensitive, murderous fucking animals. Fuck niggers. They ruin everything.

Attached: 1601516941664.png (490x586, 138.98K)

LMAO. NIGER niGGER NIGGER NIGER.

this was always the case. it was never about preserving the diginity of poc, or teh hurt they might go through anything.
IT is just HIGHSCHOOL level tattletale, instead of telling the teacher, you just expose them and fuck their livelihood up.
This is why it is never good to have an active social media account. WHY IN THE FUCK would i expose myself like to the entire world. Some shitter who is literally a sperm, in some reject's ballsack could be alive in 20 years and fuck my entire life up. Anyone who didn't see this coming back in 2011, is a fucking retard.

interesting theory.... pic related

Attached: 34895678.png (601x146, 18.58K)

lmfao. Dear god, this world needs a cleansing.

No, it's how the jews get you to fall in line

Watch this: Nigger
I said nigger and nobody will cancel me ahahahahaha Stacey can't you see you're a retarded fucking whore ahahahaha

Attached: 1641241793132.jpg (605x381, 155.66K)

It's going to backfire for the 110th time. It's like a cartoon, but it's real.

>get cancelled no matter what you do
might as well double down and start quoting rockwell and crime statistics

Attached: 64177816_p0.png (1000x1000, 679.45K)

>posting song lyrics
Peak NPC behavior. I don't care the song. Don't care the lyrics. Anyone who does this is a subhuman with a midwit IQ at best.

>there are people searching for literal who's tweets from a decade ago for a vague instance of a no no word
lol

is... that a man?

feels good to see some white women seeing the consequences of what they voted for

Bye you racist bitch.

Attached: heh.png (713x611, 25.91K)

It's never going away. Cancel culture is basically warming people up to the idea of a social credit system without using social credits. That comes next

If you're vulnerable to cancel culture you're one big gigantic faggot to begin with

feels good to own the first canceled NFT
super rare glownigger btw

Attached: 4370.png (1080x1080, 247.99K)

Mfw the creature turns against its masters.

Attached: 1642951774359.png (1024x797, 69.55K)