>Legal Controller
>Broker
>Equity Analyst
>Data Scientist
>Merchant Growth Analyst
>Regional Operations Manager
>Technical Investigator
>Marketing Director

Meanwhile, I sell Red Bull. Honest to God, Red Bull, & I gotta pretend that I'm excited to sell it. And Talking to manager about making displays is soul killing. Do you want a giant display of Red Bull?

So what coin to get me out of this?

Attached: 1466918408777.jpg (629x505, 33.47K)

XRP. Just know not to sell when it hits below 40 cents. It will crash, but days after the crash it zooms to all time highs and eventually hits $70 this year.

Got bored and decided to open Any Forums

>op is a faggot

Those all sound like miserable corporate jobs.

No coin is going to save you, apply for a better job.
But do grab some ETH & FLUX

>Those all sound like miserable corporate jobs.

Maybe, but those jobs pay, 1st one sounds like an upper level management IB job so easily six figs

I hope you at least get commission

Got bored and decided to look up former classmates
>Meth head
>Prison
>Disappeared after gf got preggo
>Dead
>Meth head
>Still in school
>Pyramid scheme
>Meth head
Btw OP, Im starting a sales job selling cheese at a farms market, its gonna be commission which Im not happy about, but its a somewhat well know brand in the area and Ive seen it everywhere plus tons of repeat customers anyways. Do you have any tips?

Are you that milk user?

Yeah, like $6k max

>Do you have any tips?
Look happy & agreeable. And know how to roll with the punches

I'm on over 200k in tech but my classmates are wealthier than me because they bought a fucking house.

Where the fuck did you go to school?
I went to a prestigious program where everyone was middle class or better and its any random 8 kids is
>bullshit job
>family business/family helped buy business
>engineer
>bullshit
>IT
>law school
>meth head

Idk maybe its just because I'm in the periphery of the us

Lol who cares most normies don't have more than 5 figures saved and still always manage to accumulate a fuckload of debt

Attached: 1620442462508s.jpg (925x1081, 85.38K)

OP, can you get me a couple flats of redbull? Home delivery (i dont want to pay extra) plus you'll have to shovel my driveway when you get here

Not everyone grows up in the trailer park

it's just another discord tranny demoralization thread.

I've been getting the off-brand red bull at aldi's.
Tastes ok and is much cheaper.

Oh my God. Go back to twatter niggerbrain.

Blue Bull?

Attached: Red-Thunder-Energy-Drinks-at-ALDI.jpg (1200x630, 251.14K)

Kek, pretty sure I've had that before. Basically the same product

I do like Red Bull and some of the variants.
This stuff is only a dollar a can, though, compared to other energy drinks.

cool list of fake jobs paid for with unlimited government deficit spending and a 130% gdp to debt ratio. even cooler their future “success” depends entirely on collecting on the over 250 trillion dollars in totally unfunded liabilities im sure zoomers can pay for LOL.

Got bored and decided to look up former classmates. One of my best friends in high school had been dead for about two years.

Attached: 7733827F-697F-49ED-8065-8AD878B9E883.png (500x500, 36.74K)

> Liberal arts degree
> Wagie wagie as customer facing
> Nobody in the company knows shit or gets shit done. I'm the only one who delivers.
Still better pay than 99% of my college peers

user most of these are bullshit midtier jobs.
>Merchant Growth Analyst
>Marketing Director
What do you think that person actually does?

>Marketing Director

this ones obvious user

Forward emails until they reach the wagie wagie who is supposed to solve things.

I was asking rhetorically, like “what do you think that person actually does that’s so superior to shilling Red Bull?”

>what do you think that person actually does that’s so superior to shilling Red Bull?”
Nothing. They just have the title and good social skills. They are all talk and rely on the work of autists who solve the issues buy get paid less.

Fucks everything up then blames Sales.

Are these the most well known guys/ girls in your school? Because generally speaking, it wouldn't particularly surprise me to see more "known" kids being more successful. For example, I went to a prep school for high school (basically a "good college" feeder school), and the top 4 kids off the top if my head are-

>Marketing VP
>Heir to large family business
>Researcher at Ivy League school
>Product analyst
>Probably dead

And that seems kind of intimidating. Meanwhile, same school, my friends, who were not particularly popular,, all became-

>Librarian
>Cheap Graphic Designer
>Off Broadway actor
>Graphic Designer
>Doctor

So kind of all over the place. By the way, the guy who became the doctor was probably the quietest, fattest, and most "forgettable" guy, but he got jacked in college and got married before Med school.

My point is, stop comparing yourself to whatever the fuck some people you barely knew at some point in your life are doing. It's holding you back unironically and no shitcoin will be any real substitute for improving yourself or at the very least learning to live with yourself.

no, that would be the SALES director

>Librarian

the weird anti-war kid in my class ended up being a librarian

I know a congressman and many, many lawyers along with the usual doctors, engineers, fighter pilots etc.

Comparison is the enemy of joy. Look for happiness and stop worrying about other’s titles. It could be possible they’re in hell and you don’t know.