Could it be? Is this the start of the fabled alt season?

Could it be? Is this the start of the fabled alt season?

Attached: 1644159914972.jpg (976x850, 41.03K)

no lmao. we just had alt season for 2 years

pls no. That dog season was awful

I just want to be a something season, anything but this fucking bear

Attached: 1626804121542.png (602x564, 39.76K)

>Is this the start of the fabled alt season?

No, it isn't. This is literally the season of the main coins. Nobody can prove me wrong, because I'm right.

Fuck off boboposter, fuck off. Seriously.

Yea, alts will capture more of the market. There’s no such thing as an alt season, or bear/bull markets. Literally all just words used to describe human behavior and people give them more power than they should. I made a ton this “bear market” and so did others

Dogspam was fun as fuck. Being able to witness how the board was being flooded 24/7 was absolutely fucking wonderful

Am I bothering you?

Attached: 1621374588922.jpg (200x263, 7K)

>Literally all just words used to describe human behavior and people give them more power than they should. I made a ton this “bear market” and so did others

Attached: 1641621152625.jpg (360x394, 19.67K)

"Alt season" is an obsolete term because Bitcoin hasn't had a significant dominance season in years

A chaos lover I see

kill yourself, retarded tourist

I didn't see that shit... I imagine the fucking shitfest that those years were kek

>implying BTC won't dump harder in a couple of days
Keep coping you fag

Attached: 1617613323654.jpg (940x627, 80.91K)

pls post some more. I need to fill my bobo folder

Don't worry. You will have plenty of times to see my face in this board.

Attached: 1626486699568.jpg (1280x720, 113.6K)

What about no-code crypto services? What are the best ones?

imagine being this much of a retard. imagine thinking btc isn't still the fucking king of crypto

>alt season
"Alt" is just codename for SHIT. Altcoins = shitcoins and you can kindly fuck off if you disagree

>best ones
None of them, for example

Learn how to write, faggot

Attached: 1618786464528.jpg (480x477, 21.97K)

How come no one has named a single coin here? what the fuck?

What's the price of the English lessons, grammar nazi?

Fucking kek

Looks like someone didn't buy the dip and missed the alt run

Ngmi

Are you illiterate? It doesn't matter what I think about Bitcoin, it hasn't outperformed alts during an uptrend for a sustained period in YEARS. That was a regular occurrence in 2017 and before, every year after it hasn't happened

Name one yourself then, dumpshit

the alt god has forsaken me. oracles will never take off.

I'm pretty sure there are a bunch of them, but so far the one that keeps being mentioned here for some reason is unilab. Basically letting anyone who's willing to pay for it to make their own smart contracts without having to learn how to code them from scratch.

The best year of BTC was 2020. I literally see it with my own eyes.