Uh…guys?…

Attached: 18A1DD0F-43E1-4959-80F4-A305DAB868CA.jpg (1125x1357, 686.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9n29c-q3_8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's in his interest to say this as scarcity will drive the price of the goods of the companies he is invested in, thereby enriching him.

and then one day, for no reason at all, we were suddenly out of everything at once

Sounds retarded

are we actually out of everything?

Attached: zfs4332t45hn.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Aus fag here, can confirm we are definitely 'not out of it'..

Literally sitting on some of the world's largest reserves of natural gas, uranium, coal etc.

There isn't a scarcity of commodities, rather there's a scarcity of workers willing to do the jobs to move those commodities whether it be because of covid, border closures (cheap labour etc) or the great resignation etc..

Our borders are slowly opening back up internationally and when that happens and the migrants pour back in for work you'll see shit sky rocket.

WElp guess I'll just own nothing and be happy then

It's a fucking global war and trade isnt happening .
Covid is a bioweapon and part of that war (when novel)

Y'all dense?

[Opening narration] My life fades. The vision dims. All that remains are memories. I remember a time of chaos, ruined dreams, this wasted land. But most of all, I remember the road warrior, the man we called Max. To understand who he was we have to go back to the other time, when the world was powered by the black fuel and the desert sprouted great cities of pipe and steel β€” gone now, swept away. For reasons long forgotten two mighty warrior tribes went to war and touched off a blaze which engulfed them all. Without fuel they were nothing. They'd built a house of straw. The thundering machines sputtered and stopped. Their leaders talked and talked and talked, but nothing could stem the avalanche. Their world crumbled. Cities exploded β€” a whirlwind of looting, a firestorm of fear. Men began to feed on men.
On the roads it was a white-line nightmare. Only those mobile enough to scavenge, brutal enough to pillage would survive. The gangs took over the highways, ready to wage war for a tank of juice, and in this maelstrom of decay ordinary men were battered and smashed β€” men like Max, the warrior Max. In the roar of an engine, he lost everything and became a shell of a man, a burnt-out desolate man, a man haunted by the demons of his past, a man who wandered out into the wasteland. And it was here, in this blighted place, that he learned to live again.

youtube.com/watch?v=9n29c-q3_8Q

My cousin was a miner. God bless his soul.
He was also a bricklayer building houses.
But his salary as a miner was smaller than what average office government bureaucracy worker has.
So no one wants to be a miner.
Its even better to be a poor peasant, at least you are on fresh air outside and go down shafts and shit.

Covid is fake you fkn retard, it’s the flu rebranded

If covid is a bioweapon, it's doing a shitty job at killing people, even with all the fake numbers...

Artificial scarcity. It's been happening for a solid year now

You've never seen the screencaps of the aussie schizo from back before the lockdowns even started saying it was a bioweapon meant to cripple enemy countries (not kill) by overwhelming their health care systems and by not killing them it wouldn't be a violation of the bioweapon treaty? It was a pretty accurate take on what actually happened.

Plausible, it certainly accelerated the ruin of economies that incurred massive debts and productivity loss. Now what happens with the fallout from the vax we'll see

>they thought it was a nothingburger

Attached: 1616623609463.jpg (1940x1244, 544.64K)

We're out of everything, but we still have each other, Any Forums :3

Attached: sticker_13.png (512x512, 608.33K)

I kek'd you h0m0. :)

Attached: 1553663075907.jpg (1000x1000, 82.62K)

>If covid is a bioweapon, it's doing a shitty job at killing people
Well that assuming its intended to actually kill people. If you look at chemical weapons for example, the ones that are actually effective at killing people aren't the ones that are used particularly often simply because of how deadly and indiscriminate they are. Meanwhile the non-lethal chemical weapons like tear gas are used all the time and are extremely effective even though all they do is make people unable to keep rioting or fight back when the cops charge in to arrest or beat them up.

assuming Covid was a bioweapon and that its working as intended or at least is acting as a demonstration for one, the low mortality, high virulence, rapid mutation rate, the short immunity period, etc., are all great traits to have if what you're trying to do is cause disruptions to the enemy's ability to organize properly. China might be dealing with the pandemic and the same mortality rates as everyone else, but most of the stuff they do to combat it is the same kind of stuff they've always been doing and the people can't really do much to fight back. in the democratic countries meanwhile its causing huge political turmoil by driving wedges into the political system, sowing distrust of public institutions, and just causing disruptions in the economy as a whole. Even if its not a bioweapon, I'm sure that there's classified documents being written in a lot of countries on how effective and useable bioweapons would work using covid as a model.

Attached: 1636017356911.webm (402x360, 2.47M)

This, if you were to pick one way of disrupting the west without war it has been to use Covid to make western governments more authoritarian and thereby more similar to the Chinese one while fracturing its societies.

I guess we won't know for a long time, if ever.

It's an economic and societal bioweapon. It's been super effective.