Redpill me on ICP

Redpill me on ICP.

Attached: DFINITY-Logo-01-scaled.jpg (1200x600, 143.32K)

first cryptocurrency to actually do something

>ICP is still 99 % down from its ATH
>Over 50% of ICPs initial supply was sold between 3 cents (half of that 50%), 63 cents (20% of that) and 4.5 dollars (30%)
>For ICP to reach moonmans (well known scammer) $2000 fantasy mark it would need a higher MC than ETH
>Most ICP bagholder are still over 50 % down from their entry point even with dcaing

Attached: 1635898630353.png (1047x659, 957.68K)

Based coin, tranny destroyer. Every dollar sent to dfinity funds the death of a tranny.
The CEO of dfinity is Moonman and he hates and kills niggers on the regular.
Moonman (dominic williams) also goes on long anti-semetic rants in all his podcasts, and has claimed that not only did the holocaust never happen but the bloody kikes all deserved it.
The coin is also the based sigma male INTP autist coin of choice.

>internet
>computer

but in all seriousness op you could probably find a better risk to reward ratio elsewhere, dont let the bagholders fool you

Attached: 1638835578468.png (442x446, 234.46K)

Oh the irony...

Attached: 1637691396427.png (1920x1080, 2.61M)

what the fuck

this seems like a shill post to bait in moronic nazis into buying a VC scamcoin

ICP is the base layer for the next generation of web services. Everything from pump and dump dogcoins to enterprise and government systems will run on it. Imagine if IP (Internet Protocol) was tokenized, and you could have invested in it in the 80s/90s. You would be a multibillionaire, given the value of the Internet as a whole. It's currently the 1980s, and you now have a chance to invest in the Internet Computer Protocol. Will you take this opportunity or will you suicide in 20 years when you realize how much you missed out on? The choice is yours.

i really am hoping for a collapse so i can shoot these people on sight, "dude, we just need some potatoes, can we get some spuds" *BANG*.

Attached: 5.jpg (3408x2654, 1.72M)

Attached: 9.png (1920x2192, 536.52K)

Attached: 12.png (1600x2500, 536.09K)

Attached: 4.jpg (3000x2537, 1.79M)

Based

Checked and well educated on the absolute complete solution that is ICP

Based. 50 ICP stacklet here, securing multigenerational wealth...

vc pampendamp token
failed promises
over exaggerated claims
securities fraud
fiverr employed Mumbai based shills and larpers
a bwitish known embezzeler chef science priest
I would not touch this token with a 20 foot pole

Attached: DominicDAVOSpresentation.jpg (474x254, 69.76K)

for the record does ICP have any working product? i keep hearing about how it's going to "radically change everything" which is honesty how most gigascams start.

Attached: internet-computer.jpg (900x601, 109.13K)

they have a vastly inferior and centralized aws clone

Buy some ICP and send it to a stoic wallet. Hop on entrepot and buy some NFT. Buy a cheap one, that doesn't matter. You will see how fucking smooth it is. That is just one example. Fuck around on DSCVR for a while if you'd like too. It is reddit-style, but completely on the blockchain. You can try open chat too and start chatting with some frens without worrying about companies gathering your info and selling it for advertising. Soon, all of these services will be able to be tokenized too. There is way more, but those are some short examples of the already working product. ICP is literally an infant compared to what it will become, and it already is a fighter jet compared to most products in the cryptospace.

Honestly how much of an expert on crypto are you? Is ICP really going to have a monopoly on Web 3.0? When is a 1k stack going to let me retire modestly?

What does it do?

Plants crave it

Can any of you ICPenises redpill me on this guy? He was ICP’s VP of Engineering, but he left in July. Did he sell at the first listing? He’s CTO at somewhere called End Labs, which has been on my watch list for a bit to see if they end up doing a crypto project.

Attached: 42AB0E48-5576-46FE-ACCC-B3482A086311.jpg (1170x987, 276.79K)

>DSCVR
>openchat
This is what prevents me from investing ICP. No one, i repeat no one is going to use these over Reddit and Discord and you guys acting like they are going to be big some day is fucking schizophrenia on par with XRP holders. One of the Dfinity developers communicates only on the dfinity reddit and not dscvr

shit the bed since genesis while its own CEO gets in altered states of consciousness on twitter and fuds it like a madman while seed investors pull out one by one in desperation/confusion

Attached: 158812105512.jpg (1657x1371, 434.4K)