8bitgf

sup boys. Some might remember us from last thread, but as promised, we’re back to gather some more feedback from you degenerates about this upcoming nft collection we’ve been working on for a few months. Picrel. We’ve decided to reveal the name to allow some trickling to begin. This project is on opensea. The ig is 8bitgf. We are starting the community from absolutely scratch. Some ideas we have:

>give each girl community decided personality traits
>community decided names
>owning two 8bitgfs will allow the owner to submit name/stats of their choosing and we can illustrate and animate a new nft that is a hybrid of the two and also a 1 of 1
>trading cards with stats and powers/benefits/negatives ie baggage, sense of humor, wealth etc.
>we can illustrate any face/celebrity as well so that might open it up to some lucrative endorsements way down the line
>we’re thinking a total of 999 8bitgfs
>custom gfs can be made aswell to look like literally anyone

No expectations but we think there is a gap in the nft market for a series of original pieces, not the copy/paste synthesized, computer generated, rehashed garbage art that’s out there. Each one of these pieces takes us ~3/4 days to complete. We’d like to see if artistic value alone is enough to generate traction for a project.

Attached: 02C4B0C5-BB7C-45E1-AE1F-9140074C8672.gif (500x500, 116.79K)

monitoring this

Can I buy now

We’ll go ahead and list Beth and Belle, though the metadata is subject to change. The 4 frame gif will remain unchanged, however.

Good Belle is the one i want

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-01-27 at 7.33.18 PM.png (330x440, 147.4K)

Belle has been listed. $94. Yeah Belle is pretty hot. Congrats penultimate holder

Attached: 6FC72371-9AB8-4D98-9CA4-816C13B523B2.gif (500x500, 206.34K)

Bump. Beth has been listed. But Beth is the ugliest one imo

Attached: 93AFE976-6618-452A-8502-0891B454C939.jpg (1300x956, 98.91K)

How u gonna market dis user

where da discord at user

That’s why we’re here. We’re just a group of artists. But the art is good enough we believe that we’re just gonna guerrilla
market until we’re ready to make a big drop. We’ve made 90 so far. Once we’re done we have a big marketing campaign in the works involving Any Forums ads at first and then leaking over into normie spaces. But for now? You’re looking at it. We’re just focusing on the art. There’s a lot to do as it’s not computer generated

TRACKING THIS THREAD

/uay6PThU
Lmk if this works. We just made it.

thanks user

Attached: melodynft.gif (500x500, 204.96K)

Fuck you guy who just brought belle my piece of shit metamask kept erroring

What did you like about belle user we can make a sister for you.

HAHAHA

Warning this is a cheap scam
The pics are made with artflow.ai and then a pixelation effect is applied to make them look like your average shitty nft. I have acatuly thought in doing this myself a few months ago but I figured out it would be not worth it to scam a few retards for a few k.

Attached: Screenshot 2021-09-01 220132.png (396x497, 180.01K)

lowkey brilliant. that could work but the pixels would be rough and unfortunately doesn't explain how they're animated. we can document our entire process if there's ever any doubt.

>we can document our entire process

ok, what're you waiting for? let's see it

ah ok. brb.

Kek there is enough free software for such an easy animation out there. Here is one of the pics I made I made a few months ago with artflow and a pixelation effect

Attached: white_hair_green_eyes.png (245x237, 15.8K)

The name and aesthetics

nigger :) I was literally on checkout would have beat you but last time i used trust on opensea it was an absolute cunt to sell. Only use metamask on there.