I hate foreigners

This includes Brown people, black people, and Eastern Europeans. Your countries are poor, and most of you are scammers. Do you ever feel guilt from those ordinary people you have stolen money from?

Attached: FD563DCB-A65A-4C31-8E3B-EEE061F7C524.jpg (1024x1023, 90.24K)

White people are foreigners everywhere save for a tiny strip of frigid god-forsaken forest near the Rhine. Fuck off.

have sex incel

>Do you ever feel guilt from those ordinary people you have stolen money from?
Do you feel guilt for all that your race stole for centuries? Also enslaving and oppressing people basically all over the planet?

Nah whitoids are easy pickings.

Try to have sex, user

Stay in your subhuman country, thanks.

I have two kids, thanks Gypsy.

Already illegally in your country lol. Brought my friends and family too. In fact I pretty much have an entire business setup to bring illegals here, it's great.

Earth is for all of humanity and humans are white (and honored asians), so technically every nigger and nigger derivative are foreigners since they don't belong here.

Nice argumentation negroid. Notice how you're distributing guilt for past "transgressions" that has nothing to do with anyone alive, meanwhile ignoring actual transgressions happening in the here and now. Truly negroids are not humans.

Attached: 1634511936501.webm (600x860, 2.67M)

Based and whitepilled, only whites are actually human. The rest are monkey mud people.

And yet we're supposed to have open borders...

>I'm a racist POS and I'm teaching my kids to be racist
Leave.
Containment board.

>Notice how you're distributing guilt for past "transgressions" that has nothing to do with anyone alive

says the linking videos of criminals and trying to apply it to all blacks. same shit

White people built every ancient civilization since the dawn of time. From Egypt to China, from South America to Mesopotamia. We were kings, and when the next catastrophic world event happens the white man will be there to pick up the pieces and start again until you subhumans ruin it.

No, you're misunderstanding completely. Most likely because you're an idiot. I'm not posting videos of niggers committing crimes and applying it to all niggers.
I'm saying niggers are literally not human and don't deserve a place on this planet even as fertilizer. Does that clear it up for you?

Attached: 1634511036678.png (894x266, 179.34K)

What

Niggers and gypsies are subhuman

Is it bad to acknowledge this fact?

Am I >le racist for having common sence?

well-socialized 100+ IQ specimens of every race (even turks) are ok but they shouldn't be around white people. It's degrading and lowers morale, no offense

If you hear the argument that somehow white people are superior to any other race of people discards that person's opinion immediately. It's likely a KKK white supremacist spouting lies.

>invented the modern world and all of its technology
>somehow superior
Shoo shoo mud man

>I'm saying niggers are literally not human and don't deserve a place on this planet even as fertilizer. Does that clear it up for you?

yeah and I want a billion dollars. there's gonna be more and more and more of us. less and less and less of you. deal with it.