Remember this?

Remember this?

Attached: origin protocol.png (225x225, 5.64K)

I unironically bought the peak, there was so much hype and people saying it was going to $30. I've learned to never pay attention to Any Forums price predictions

0chain. shill me whatever you've heard

Got out with a 2x so can't complain

Attached: 67384765365.png (656x654, 267.09K)

It was this or NKN. NKN did another 2x, OGN flopped and died. I mean NKN is dead now too, but OGN is such an obvious fucking VC dump scam in hindsight. What's worse is the faggots from the telegram who keep coming here every once in a while to shill "hey guys OGN is gonna release a Japanese Dicks NFT collection, it'll be huge!". Fuckers don't even make the token be used for the OGN store or whatever the fuck, what a joke. They had ONE job.

Attached: 1643666626172.jpg (1280x1280, 425.45K)

For a short time I was all in on this shit
It's crazy thinking back on how many bullets I dodged

Attached: 1638998661268.jpg (750x741, 92.3K)

The VC scam aspect was obvious back then as well and that was the reason I thankfully avoided it like the plague.

I just got this email from them and the morons misspelled their own URL

Attached: Capture.png (630x1002, 211K)

I posted nonstop to warn you guys about this overfunded vaporware no identity trash and yet Any Forums still bought. As soon as it hit $1.50 the shill campaign started. Not sure how many posters were actually retarded bagholders and how many were actual paid shillers.

What gets me is the audacity of those niggers to keep coming back again with the same scamlines. I bet they'll be back in 2024 too.

same
first time getting to 6 figs and feeling that bitter resentment of not taking profits

pretty big flop going the NFT route for literally nobody celebs/artists
probably wouldve had more success going the decentralized shopify route, I liked the idea of uncensored consumerism

Attached: discord.gg FJ9BDhunyM HYPER PYRAMID ULTIMATE PYRAMID SCHEME.png (932x895, 1.27M)

Same, i got in at 40cents, cashed out at $1. Sold a bit too early, at least didnt get rugged

>bought early in the year
>sold the night before the listing
>made a ton of money as people were coping about NFTs

also holy shit it's now .38 lmaooooooo

That is the destiny of most shitcoins, likely that it will never recover and hit $3 again, even if BTC goes to 100k

Yep, holding heavy bags.

How retarded do you have to be to still be holding these shitcoins, BTC and ETH will recover and it won't

bought in at $1 when I heard some shit on Any Forums about Logan Paul NFTs, sold at $2.20. Don't know anything else about this coin.

Attached: gusic.jpg (168x168, 3.29K)

It's almost worthless now so there's no point selling. Eth is an unscalable expensive layer 1 that will also be worthless in 10 years after competitors kill it.

i put 5k in I think it's like $200 now