ENS are voting on a new director to replace brantly

ENS are voting on a new director to replace brantly
There is no way in hell this doesn’t cause a pump in price, a director is one of 3 people that completely control the legal entity of the ENS foundation
Buy now before this hits the news

Attached: FD6308D3-168B-41F1-AC26-15765388AFC8.jpg (719x704, 95.66K)

I'm not touching this tranny coin but good luck I guess

honestly though who cares about ENS its another useless governance token

look at this new Any Forums
I come with news right out of the governance forums that is guaranteed to make them money, and they refuse to take it

You will never get your exit liquidity and you will never be a woman.

Bruh this is all over CT. ENS is a fucking tranny coin. GTFO

You aren't even providing any alpha. This is common knowledge. Bunch of people are renouncing .eth now. There is unironically no point to ENS now since it has shown it's just a gay censoring piece of shit. Just invest in some web2 shit, because that is all this was in the end.

checked

I am a male (ticker: MAN) and I unironically doubled my bags once I saw he was being replaced
Coinbase or Sam will probably start buying in because they love to have control over everything in this space
You can buy now or you can cry in 24 hours
Keep checking twitter tranny

nu/biz/ are the retards who bought this massive airdrop scam in the first place. if you think it's going up from here then good luck, I'm not touching it

>voting on a new director
> no way in hell this doesn’t cause a pump in price

how? explain this?

I'm not buying any gay nigger tranny coin even if it would make me money.

Nigger it’s a DAO
Once the nominations are in people are gonna wanna vote using the token on their favourite tranny director
In fact if you bought in as soon as I made the post you’d be up around 4% right now

you realize there are plenty of other DAO coins that have major votes that don't really pump. Is this your first bull thesis or something? Or is something else going on here? Is someone going to try and take full governance just to fuck with the trannies?

Attached: 1350517652654.jpg (221x246, 63.48K)

I soooo want to vote but my HRT prescription doesn't fill until friday and my head gets so scatty when im at the tail end (lmao). Don't listen to the pol bigots OP, they'll keep putting principle over money like capitalist retards and add nothing to discussion. The only way to beat them in argument is to not even try.

why wasnt the decision to fire brantly done via the DAO? isnt that the whole point of it?

Without a good answer to this question, I cannot invest

i remember trying to talk an user out of buying ens at $80 kek. poor bastard wouldnt listen. was so sure it was going to >10B mcap.

>other DAO
>major votes
Do these daos have vitalik.eth backing them and millions of ETH going into their treasury every year?
ENS is not some nobody coin user, if any other shitcoin’s director made some tweet insulting trannies no one would give a shit, but ENS is a top #100 coin based on how much money is in their treasury alone
This shitstorm is the perfect catalyst

#
This is the vote to fire him, instead of firing him they are going to replace him so now they are looking for new directors

the only people who would buy to vote are trannies and trannies have no money

unironically a tranny coin no thanks faggot

Trannies are the psyop and the goal is having theoretical ownership over the ens foundation