Kisame, we're leaving. Biz doesn't know anything about Hinata

Kisame, we're leaving. Biz doesn't know anything about Hinata.

Attached: 1636407234509.jpg (323x330, 57.74K)

>le funni reddit meme
what's next? big chungus?

>biz doesn't know anything about muh shitcoin

haha what a heckin chonker of a meme take my upboat
edit: wow thanks for the gold, stranger

At least post the Any Forums version.

Attached: Bobo We're Leaving.jpg (350x350, 41.96K)

nigger

The fuck is that

This is bu far the cringiest post I have ever seen in here

K E K

>Hinata

Attached: dump.jpg (400x400, 22.31K)

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Any Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfags to show their faces here.

Fuck Hinata, superior Power incoming.

Attached: 1649928310556.jpg (620x800, 69.62K)

Fuck, I haven't seen that pasta in ages

Fuck this. First, we had to deal with muh nft vidya shit. And now with weaboo cryptos??

I fucking love her

Attached: 1623388912837.jpg (640x800, 96.92K)

Bro, that thing isn't even out yet. Sure, it might be what weeaboos are looking for, but don't expect this board to give a shit about it just because

The absolute state of this board

I can't get this, I've never watched Naruto

I miss when Any Forums had soul

He's dead, he can't dump any bags anymore.

Sakura falls in love with Sasuke. Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the edgelord's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well. But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the boy, he only unsheathes his katana (folded x 100000000).

After some investigation, she finds out that the boya she called is not the same edgelord he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. he is the boy's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their DARKNESS, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons (like katanas) they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NARUTO of DARKNESS.

GIVE ME H MANGA ARTITS FOR IT YOU FUCKING HACKS AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

yah bro, two more weeks brah, just wait brah

She has to be a fucking pricy hooker...

Attached: 1610805322581.png (1228x1150, 190.96K)

Go to cook your curry, we already seen you

Attached: 1642367784465.jpg (833x925, 157.26K)

How do you dare to treat my 3d waifu like that? Motherfucker

What's her name?

So, wait. We can mint H illustrations now??

you're going to be real sad when you see her old videos without her makeup

I fucking love this board so much it's unreal.

Instead of being a fucking hole of hentai shit attached to NFTs, they should have in consideration this kind of investment to develop nice anime productions that can completely blow up the company directly to the moon

fegalvao

>Not knowing Fe Galvao

>minting H-manga
now this is something I didn't know I desperately needed

Attached: 164228466168.jpg (540x529, 31.75K)

>we can't have our coomer material
Oh shut the fuck up

Now i'm curious

I'm ain't going to tell ya, faggot.

She's hot af anyways, probably ten thousand more than your gf kek

Always makes me chuckle. Have a (You), gentlemen.

Oh my fucking god.

SWEET ALLAH, THOSE HIPS

Attached: HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNg.jpg (728x727, 53.68K)

Uhhhhhhhh... GET REKT'D

Attached: 1643321337048.jpg (259x194, 9.26K)