Drink while daytrading

>drink while daytrading
>put on 20 lbs
>realize I’m drinking like 2 bottles of wine + 3 liters of beer a day
>stop
>ever since stopping I’ve been spraying pitch black diarrhea 4-5x a day instead of pooping normally
Is this normal? Do I need to start drinking again?

Attached: 775D03FF-A812-4F3B-A61E-A3F6A832D940.jpg (376x448, 29.81K)

how long ago did you stop? its important that you dont cold turkey if youre in alkie territory, you have to taper and be careful man. if you arent struggling to go to sleep, and when you finally do slleep you arent waking up all night, and you arent waking up to soaked sheets, youre probably fine. id make sure you have beer or liquor around in case you go into withdrawals though

That can be a sign of bowel cancer.

Like 7 days ago but 2 days ago I broke down and drank a bottle of wine and a few beers again

You have an upper GI bleed. Congratulations on this, seriously.

If you can't stop drinking then switch to something lighter in calories. Vodka/diet soda, gin/diet tonic, whiskey neat, etc. Also hit the gym 5 days a week and eat less carbs. You can do it, just don't be a lazy fuck

I had night sweats so hard when I quit drinking that my white sheets would turn tan colored after two days, it was gross

That's bobos black cum accumulating during the past few months

Alcohol withdrawal can kill you.

Look up how to safely detox for alcoholics

you should probably go to the emergency room man

>tfw you have a spiritual awakening and stop easily after years of boozing

It felt like I solved the mystery, or like I had concluded the study and was ready to present my findings. Alcohol sucks, it takes so much more from you than it gives. The sensation is not that enjoyable, definitely not worth ruining your life over. Every day I wake up without a hangover is a good day.

It’s a symptom of alcohol withdrawal. Just continue to abstain and your body will recover. I must warn you that you’re now an alcoholic and that you’ll never be able to moderate alcohol again. You’ve past the point of no return and any time you think it’s safe one day will become two and so on. And before you start to argue, just know that a moderate drinker wouldn’t have gone anywhere near as far as you. Ever.

at least go to a regular dr. Don't worry about shame etc. they've seen everything and just want to help.

Your gut microbiome is freaking the fuck out about a radical change in diet. All the parasitic bacteria and amoebas are dying off because they feed on toxic garbage like alcohol and sugar.

> ~t. had ((((ulcerative colitis)))) and completely healed my gut with a ketogenic diet

/Thread

Is that real? Is it like my brain is broken or something? I feel like I can go back to drinking moderately if I want to. I haven’t drank in 1.5 days now.

>just shit the cancer out
??

I don't know the answer to your question. But, to all anons who drink profusely, consider investing what you'd spend on alcohol instead. Your future self will thank you. You should drink on special occasions, such as a holiday or spending time with friends or a loved one. Drinking alcohol alone at night on a routine basis is sad, unhealthy and a colossal waste of funds. Remember that your beer is filled within phytoestrogens and will give you ugly man tits and an unappealing beer belly over time.

You’re probably fine at this point. You can probably get a script for acamprosate calcium to help with cravings. It’s a GABA regulator

If it looks like coffee grounds, you're in big trouble :)

>I haven’t drank in 1.5 days now
wow, that is a superhuman test of will. you're fine, bro

Good luck op. I was on a 1\2l vodka daily habit for maybe 6 months. Stopped yesterday. Sorry sleep last night but feeling ok. I drink tons of coffee so hopefully my liver isn't too fucked up (read the research on coffee and cirhosis).
Anyway my goal is to only drink on Fridays, exercise a lot more and restore my gut health with an excellent diet

absolutely based.