Kleros 2022

I’m sitting in this token and I haven’t checked in for a while. What’s new and what are the price predictions for this year? I saw Vitalik mention Kleros and POAP so maybe this will be our year boys

Attached: 02F675C7-520F-417F-A406-11EFECEE4577.jpg (568x591, 50.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blueskyweb.org/blog/2-7-2022-overview
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's been 5 years user, it's time to let go.

January was a pretty good month for Kleros.
>Vitalik mentions Kleros on Cobie's podcast UpOnly
>Santi is featured on Bankless for Proof of Humanity, he mentions Kleros 4 times.
>POAP gaining traction
>I'm seeing more tweets about Kleros and it seems to be in the sights of some anons.
>Federico invited to bluesky panel, presumably for exactly wht we've been hoping for.
>Charles Hoskinson even shills Kleros live over the sundaeswap debacle.

And that's just off the top of my head. Once gas fees are fixed, we're really in business. I personally think that once PNK starts to get rolling, it will hit $1.00 really quick. For me, it is more important to be in the coin, and be guaranteed the bulk of its upward movement, than to sit on the sidelines and wake up one morning to have missed an overnight moon. And as the ENS shit show has proved, we really can't move to decentralized arbitration and censor-proof infrastructure fast enough.

2 more weeks. Two more years

Does kleros have the intention of going cross-chain?

blueskyweb.org/blog/2-7-2022-overview

Its all true

There was the Time article as well.

Gonna throw another $500 or so in at some point, given ETH gas fees and current price, should I do that now or later?

Rumors of NFT curation happening

Yes, it's been talked about.

Yes, can’t believe I forgot that one. Time magazine directly linking to Kleros home site.

why the fuck haven’t any major cryptofags started talking about Kleros, Chico you massive faggot shill it

Going to start a psy op convincing Any Forums they need to control the Metaverse court and buy Kleros to prevent the left from controlling it then once the schizos buy into that I’ll tell the left they need to control the Metaverse court to stop Any Forumstards

Both sides will pump my bags and in the end schelling points will win.
Any fellow PNKies interested in this?

No, because the idea that any one side can control the courts is both untrue and harmful to Kleros.

Retards will come to the conclusion of control on their own anyway.

The longer Kleros flies under the radar, the better. Things that rise to success quickly often burn out just as quick.

Then let them. I don't want PNK getting dragged into any of this gay culture war shit.

It already did with the trump Biden shit just no one knows about that case

>4 years of crabbing
>bro it needs to stay under the radar

If anything we should be shilling on Reddit, not pol…

i should get an airdrop for staking this piece of shit all year long