Can someone make a version of this image, but replace LINK with ICP? Thanks

Can someone make a version of this image, but replace LINK with ICP? Thanks

Attached: D6zRSDTXoAAPFkO.png (490x899, 111.6K)

Link is so fucking gay.

give me Sergeys birthday and ill answer your question

>ICP: A VC scam that bagholders claim solves everything while actually solving nothing

kek you can tell it's a shitcoin from op's pic. it's the only entry with a wall of text and RANDOMLY CAPITALISED WORDS. reads more like a sales pitch

this. i haven't seen one single explanation of how the technology works and every time I ask I'm called a fudder. i'm convinced it's a scam because of this

Use this in the image macro.

Attached: 1641164335523.jpg (1038x620, 86.83K)

here you go user

Attached: icp.png (490x899, 108.55K)

A for effort.

There's like 50 videos on their channel explaining it

kek
don't bother with the walrus

Attached: 77F08749-A6D9-4D2A-9B08-42D3799B5C8E.jpg (2600x704, 270.74K)

Right, same with eth. Okay, like totally! Oh em gee!

I think it's March 25th, I don't know why I know this.

stinky link faggots come flooding in. You're all so boring.

>i share a birthday with the new messiah

Attached: 1613034117088.jpg (202x250, 13.34K)

it's because the questions you ask are so fucking stupid that you are fudding. you're a link fag who FUDS icp. why are you acting like no one would be able to see that.
most of the ICP bag holders im sure have tried to explain to you exactly how ICP works.

ICP https integration makes oracles redundant

perfect

Eth is like two sentences and doesn't have all caps words?

Attached: Disabledorno.jpg (640x480, 47.96K)

See

I C Pedos BTFO

bravo user

Attached: max fear chuckle.gif (280x141, 1004.77K)

Youre retarded, icp will replace eth. Link as an algorithm is needed and can be coded on ICP. To think icp will replace link is utterly retarded. Link could have been ran on solana too. But guess what, sergey and crew developed for rust or whatever that is. It will be the same for icp. Sergey and krew will soon hire devs on icp to create a truthful data network. ICP has a concecus for writes to the blockchain. It doesnt have a concencus or large data set correctness.

May it kill ccip. Maybe. Will it kill the true value of brining all off chain data onto the blockchain? Nahhhh nigger

well, let's see who gets it done first. Link: a project that gets nothing done. go ahead and make their 1yr roadmap a 30yr roadmap or ICP which actually has a roadmap they stick to and are rolling out new tech constantly.
also that part you wrote about concencus? or large data set correctness- is complete gibberish pseudo intellectual claptrap.