Can mods seriously start banning beggings/rugpullers/etc

It's insane this board is only filled with these same types/same people who never leave.
They didn't even during the bear times and they absolutely spam the fucking board if BTC moves 1%

It's tiring as fuck when I can tell it's the same people over and over and you guys don't do shit what the fuck is gonna be the straw that breaks the camels backs, can you guys sit okay with yourself knowing this board has become a machine to feed the scammers?

All Any Forums is providing is money to the absolute worst fucking people to walk this planet, it's disgusting really.

Attached: 1200px-Richard_Nixon_presidential_portrait_(1).jpg (1200x1599, 487.54K)

>asking jannies to be even gayer with their ban triggers
fuck off and ignore threads you don't care about

Learn how to use filters retard

Fuck you scammer I hope your family dies slowly in a fire and you attempt to save them and they cry out in pain and you hear the gasping of the air leave their lungs, and the authorities assume you murdered them and you all get railroaded in courts never to see the light of day, this sentiment is for all scammers here I wish total curses on you and those around you forever.

mods wont do shit. They don't even touch all the samefagged 40-reply marketing threads of unilab, nftb, moonscape, etc. etc.

they just work around the filters. Most obvious would be not posting contract addresses in the OP or mangling their telejeet links

Honestly I don't think the jannies and mods can even tell even with the most blatant scams

Attached: 1643475478426.gif (900x770, 81.87K)

get the fuck out op
don't like it go to /r/moonshots
and don't come back

>everyone who disagrees with censorship on 4channel is a pajeet scammer
fuck off

Attached: 4fe5a1bee08c1a0c64298d9dd6490a68.jpg (403x403, 22.94K)

its an inside job

>NOOOOOO WE NEED CENSORSHIP OTHERWISE IT'S TOTALLY LIKE 1984
how about you grow the fuck up
the only way this ever ends on Any Forums is if we get a dedicated shitcoin board with no rules against advertising

Samefag that's clearly part of the group scamming here, if I could put a bullet in your faggots brains and it was legal I would bathe in your faggot blood on livestream for shitcoin donations that I would use to funnel to white families.

>free markets are like 1984 which is why we need censorship
>you want somewhere else to go so that you're not bothering me? i want to kill you. >:)
underageb&

This. Mods are behind the jeetscams.

have you considered that pajeet scammers might serve a synergistic role in the general culture of this board? newfags getting scammed is basically a rite of passage in crypto.
I don't even notice most of the shill threads anymore because I'm not looking for them

Wtf are you on about?
Do you know how to browse the board?
Are you too stupid to not click scam posts?
Are you too impulsive to ignore the cooker bait?
Then why the fuck would I want you in the good threads shitting them up?

Scammers are based because they keep low IQ people like you distracted.

Fuck off, newfag.
I'm glad that you got filted by some BSC shitcoin, good riddance.

Attached: 1643765619949.png (780x600, 20.17K)

Clearly I actually proved it before but me and the user posting proof got nuked quick.
>You're a faggot because we should be allowed to beg scam and steal but you shouldn't because this is our terroritory
I'm happy because I know you faggots will get it back sevenfold.

I don't buy your scams ranjesh I'm just sick of seeing the blatant scamming and fraud you guys are guilty of.

they are too busy deleting d0b0 threads and sucking each others cocks in lingerie
don't be a bigot, they are working overtime already

additionally they ban beggers
and basically this get used to it

Attached: IMG-20180904-WA0018.jpg (720x1280, 82.75K)