HAPPENING

So today there was a meeting where Putin literally lost his shit and declared war on the entire West. This is starting to not seem like a nothingburger or psyop to me, bros.
Are we all about to get completely rugpulled from this global war conflict?

Attached: 7TNnJp6i8US-z-0-y-6201b98bee3aed2e95aca55c (1).webm (608x1080, 2.43M)

>when women complain about their problems they dont want advice
This is actually fucking retarded. Women only complain about their problems because they want to talk about their problems. If you cant provide a solution for them then you arent a suitable partner. Simple as.
Also why do zoomers do such ridiculous gestures when talking.
>if i move my mouth and wave my arms a lot that means im very serious

Nope still a media psyop

>So today there was a meeting where Putin literally lost his shit and declared war on the entire West
source or you're gay

The West has lost its way, and is becoming less Western every day. A conflict that gets us punched in the mouth and puts us back to reality might be the best thing.

>bait video
>bait description
>bait thread
sage

Women are like pets or kids. It's impossible to understand them but they know when you love them

and yet you still failed to not reply, loser

those are some huge shoulders

>Putin literally lost his shit and declared war on the entire West.
did he really or did he tell burgeristan go fuck itself and now amerilards are having a meltdown

>women are people
turned it off right there

What an insufferable cunt. She looks like a tranny from a lot of angles.

Putin is a short-sighted opportunist but not a madman. Will war rugpull crypto? Maybe. It would be a war with Ukraine though and not a war with NATO.

>t. knows nothing about women
>probably thinks he's a sigma male or some bullshit
Women aren't like men. They don't talk about shit for you to propose solutions. They talk about shit for emotional validation. They don't want your advice and won't take it even if you give it.

wtf she even gives perfect advice on bitcoin price EOY

Attached: 20220208020003000791.png (899x1600, 1.06M)

No, it's actually true. Women don't want solutions, they literally just want to have someone listen while they complain. You have to wait until they forget what they were complaining about and then "remember that they were upset" about it later, and that's when you provide the solution.

>They talk about shit for emotional validation. They don't want your advice and won't take it even if you give it.
And are really 95% of all women like this?

My gf is like that and it fucking annoys me, that she loves to discuss sad shit and problems, when everything is actually pretty fine, without accepting solutions that will make her feel better.
And then I am at fault, because I want her sorrows and problems gone asap, so we can enjoy life, because crying for too long doesn't clearly help your mental state.

That's a man.

My wife specifically told me that solving the problem initially makes it worse.
At least she can see what is happening and explain it.
Just listen and don't say anything.
Grunt sometimes

What's lower than I think?

My boner is very confused by the creature in this video.

Attached: 32859328394.jpg (474x415, 20.3K)

I'm married and have no idea. Clit is pretty high, and vag hole is low but not lower than I think considering how often I've almost stuck in a girl's ass by mistake.

this man needs someone to fuck him in the pussy. christ what an annoying little faggot

>Clit is pretty high

Attached: 20220208020003000791.png (899x1600, 620.95K)

Note: I am calm and such discussions can lead up to hours of talk, because she finds something new, that she can complain about.
Which is quality time tossed.

So they basically want some kind of nodding dog, that always agrees and shows empathy for their situation, even thought they are wrong or exaggerating?
Isn't that some kind of psychological toxic warfare?