What’s the difference between proof of stake and proof of work?

What’s the difference between proof of stake and proof of work?

Attached: 9AA8E225-FB1A-42C6-9899-507C96140300.jpg (827x769, 104.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

academy.binance.com/en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

retard

SAGE

no coffee is bad for you

i need an aryan gf, bros

that's a man and Proof of Stake is scammy as fuck.
>DUDE JUST BUY MY PREMINED SHITCOIN AND CLICK A FEW BUTTONS TO DELEGATE TO MY FRIEND'S AWS INSTANCE LMAO
anyone claiming this is the same as investing the time and space and electricity to run mining hardware is just trying to shill their bags.

I already know I just want to test the iq of the board.

yes but it stains your teeth

Proof of stake = rich get richer without having to do any work, literally just sit back and do nothing and get richer with 0 effort

Proof of work = rich get richer so long as they do more work and keep buying equipment and keep buying power and keep maintaining their mining operations

One can be changed the other not possible.

Also, disclaimer: I do not own any crypto atm. Sold all my BTC and ETH and cashed out.

When I buy back in (after the next crash) I’ll just go back to BTC only

WTF hizzler said blue eyes not green

This bitch is literally what hitler warned about. Ironic how it's the subhumans who are trying to claim NAZI these days.

Attached: c41.jpg (599x478, 51.07K)

does she have proof of citizenship?

You realize she was probably raised in a neo-nazi family surrounded by her neo-nazi father and brothers and uncles and cousins, right?
But yes. "Nazis" in the modern day are nothing but larpers. And that includes all the fat worthless sacks of shit on Any Forums.

we already got youre a retard from your first post, you didnt have to clarify. the crash already happened.

That was a 50% dump, a crash is 85%

Proof of stake is just proof of work with extra steps.

Attached: cover1.jpg (1452x816, 461.84K)

Retard.

Attached: 0e30292ce33a40ff13ba596d00d421f7.jpg (550x606, 54.55K)

not going to happen

That is 100% a male

The only retard here is the faggot (aka you) who keeps track of these garbage tier women.

PoW is good for you, PoS is good for jew

>academy.binance.com/en

use good you dumb fag, this has all of the theory you need to know.

What’s funny is the dude on the right would be accepted into the white ethnostate as we’re running out of good stock and need to make do.

Why? PoS sounds more decentralized than PoW

i have to do a refresher on the difference mutliple times a year because the mechanics of crypto are still kinda foggy to me. I understand it (sorta) but I haven't really internalized it because I'm not real privy to programming and compooters. But whenever I look up proof of stake, it always feels sketchy. Seems like it favors people who already own crypto, not people who want to do their own work running their computers ragged trying to mine the things for themselves.

Correct. These could have been wives to good men. Now, they’ll be passed over by men with sense. Shame.

Maybe you'd know how I found that picture if you weren't such a mouthbreathing mongoloid that you could Google the thing she's literally wearing on her fucking neck or use image search.