I’m about ready to call it quits

On life itself.

I’m so fucking burnt out on living in this shithole known as the United States of America. If you’re not rich it’s a fucking nightmare, all the cheap housing is swarmed by niggers, if you want to live cheaply you have to put yourself in grave physical danger to live around violent, braindead fucking niggers. The healthcare is expensive and fucking terrible, the work culture is a complete abomination, you literally are treated like subhuman garbage if you don’t have a college degree, it’s like the ticket you need to enter the real society.

There’s no community at all, good luck making new friends over the age of 22. Everyone is fat as fuck, everyone is either stuck at work, in traffic, or they sit inside alone on their phones all day. Everyone is SO FUCKING FAT.

The women? They’re fat as fuck too. The ones that aren’t have unlimited options, they turn into evil whores that treat everyone like garbage because they can.

And me? Let’s not forget the old saying, if you’re smelling shit everywhere you go, check the bottom of your shoe. I’m a complete retard, I’m ugly as fuck, I’ve got no charisma at all. I’m a genetic dead end in 95% of societies that have ever existed.

I’m so burnt out on life, I’m so close to just calling it quits altogether. I’m considering living in my car, working 80 hour weeks for a year, then fucking off to some third world country and spending my days fucking hookers. I don’t know what else there is for me to do at this point, people like me have absolutely no role to play anymore in this fucking country.

Attached: 8B11B2AF-6A50-4348-B458-0EFEF82D378F.jpg (1100x1007, 62.45K)

>working 80 hour weeks for a year
40 hours a week turns anyone into a zombie how do you expect to survive an 80 hour workweek

It’ll just be for one year, I’ll save 80% of my paycheck while being homeless then I’ll go to a third world country and fuck hookers with my savings. I genuinely don’t know what else to do with my life at this point.

I'm a bit jealous
You are in a position to do whatever the fuck you want. Just roll with it. At this point, just you holding yourself back. Grow some balls, gain some apathy and have fun.

>with you until you started ranting and raving racist shit
You’re welcome to flee to all white poland were the whites all live in luxury and drive Lamborghinis

Attached: l189vny70i741.jpg (1019x2133, 463.37K)

Nigger

Found the middle class fag

You want to kys because you're living in the richest country on the planet?
kek imagine being a eurofag or worse a pajeet or that favela bro who used to beg here.

a year is a long time. You won't make it past the first week

Fuck off

You can remotely from Portugal enjoying cheap housing and food. If your only problem is living in the usa then leave it. There are a lot of places to choose from

you're american and it shows

>>>/reddit/
Fuck off

This poster makes a good point, once you reach this point you really can do anything

Brother, most people are in your shoes. Stop placing such impossible standards on yourself and take things 1 day at a time. Stack those Sats and earn cash flow through defi/lending opportunities. You're probably gonna be rich in the future if you just play it smart.

Dude, it’s complete hell living around blacks. Constantly having to make sure all my shit is stowed away, hearing people fighting, sometimes hearing gunshots, never knowing if someone is going to mug you, music constantly blaring. It’s like nightmare mode living around them, life would be so much easier if a young, single guy could get ahead in life with cheap living spaces but they’re all filled with insane black people, I can’t not be racist after what I’ve experienced.

>I’m a complete retard, I’m ugly as fuck, I’ve got no charisma at all. I’m a genetic dead end in 95% of societies that have ever existed.

And have you made any attempt to improve on any of these?

Pretty comfy in Australia.

Good weather all year.. Don't need to worry about frozen rain (snow). Still relatively cheap housing in many areas, great pay and great food.

Don't listen to any burgers who try to convince you that anywhere other than the US is the third world etc.. 99% of burgers have their heads so far up their ass they literally think the US is the best place in the world to live haha.

You couldn't pay me to live in that shit stain of a country.

Based

Move to a rural trailer park and get a job in the oil fields. That's what I would do.

Attached: p2512972_e_h9_ab.jpg (300x300, 38.06K)

>cheap housing attracts the refuse of society
This is true everywhere on the planet. If you want to not live next to niggers get a better job or budget for a higher rent
>work culture is an abomination
Been true since the founding. 'Puritan work ethic' 'time is money' 'pull yourself up by the bootstraps ' Always been like that here you don't get to bitch
>get treated like garbage if you're not educated
Once again, it's always been like that. Monkey work attracts other uneducated brutes who tend to supervise and manage how you think someone of that background would do, by treating underlings like the absolute shit they are lmao You could get into more 'professional ' trades like deep sea welding, aviation, wind/solar tech and be treated much better and gain more social capital
>no community at all after 20's
That's when people are trying to get established and 'grind' the most. I don't care about making friends when I'm laying the groundwork to own a house and have a wife and kid by 30. If you need social interaction so much, just go to local church, join a league, or community service, its not hard
>everyone's a fat ass
Well yeah, control what you can control
>I'm a fatass too
Well fuck nigger, apply yourself
>im fat, broke, tired, mad, and ugly and can't cope
You can literally change all those things except the ugly part, but even that you can offset by a lot. Get exercise, eat better, QUIT YOUR SHIT JOB AND HOP TO THE FIRST PLACE THAT WILL TAKE YOU, dress nicely, shower regularly, smile more even if it's just for you. Do that and everything else will work itself out

Attached: 1643288111371.jpg (800x533, 146.68K)