I only have 2.3k frens

I only have 2.3k frens

RLC, ICP, or SHIB?

Attached: mcpepe.jpg (640x983, 260.53K)

Shib

100% SHIB

ICP and RLC are pump and dumps with no projects.
Buy Shib, get rich.

ICP

>t. bagholders

the internet computer is the only way

3 cents (American)

Holy shit are you retarded? Why in the world would shib keep pumping, any new Elon giveaway incoming?

I used to have 2300 bucks

>t. icp holder

Elon doesn't have anything to do with Shiba Inu coin.

All in Shiba, no-brainer. Superior tech compared to the other dog tokens..

ICP
If you go for SHIB you have no guarantee of making it, you can choose guaranteed long term gains with zero risk. If you are blinded by greed, you likely wont make it. Also, fucking SHIB has too much mcap, not even if there's a meme parabolic rally again it will do more than a 10x, and that's being optimistic.

RLC might have a future or might not, ICP will defintely have one.
No one but yourself is going to be able to make the right choice, so make one you wont regret. If you don't understand blockhain technology and fundamentals, genuine interest in learning about this space and time is the only safe play.

Here's my perspective for the next years
>RLC
High potential
High risk
>SHIB
Low potential
Medium Risk
>ICP
High potential
Zero Risk

icp or avax

Shib

ICP

Don't buy dog coins that is beyond retarded. Buy tech and hold. That's why eth is big, that's why bitcoin is big, that's why icp will be big.

ICP

Icp
We are heading to bear market and only god knows what a bloodbath these dog coins will go through, when normies will panic sell everything they have just to save their initial bet

All in on SHIB, and I base this on the fact that it has a cute dog for a logo

nice bait, almost got me

RLC easily

>RLC: Dead end 2017 token, basically abandoned
>ICP: Solution looking for a problem, overhyped, horrible name, VC investors who got in a pennies still dumping
>Shiba: Best memes, best community, better than doge in every way

Its super easy, all in ShIB.