Spic here who has a software engineer interview at a top tech company in a few days...

Spic here who has a software engineer interview at a top tech company in a few days. I'm moderately ready as I've been grinding leetcode. Just got the name of the person who is going to interview me and I have a bad feeling he's going to be trying to fail me (just a gut feeling by looking at his face). Should I reschedule in hopes that I get someone else? Help me bros.

Attached: 051017carterar02-e1554889641933.jpg (1296x793, 92.26K)

You know the playbook: just hammer the racism angle.

dye your hair pink and get some face tattoos/piercings and you'll be good to go

>I have a bad feeling he's going to be trying to fail me (just a gut feeling by looking at his face)
You're a loser

if you think someone will fail you just because you're a spic, you're unironically a shit programmer.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm no 10x programmer. I'm pretty good, but the Leetcode interviews can be extremely hard.

go for the interview. you'll learn what they expect from interviewees and potentially get the job. worst case scenario you get declined and apply at another company when you're more confident.

I worked at FAGMAN companies for 5 years before starting my own company.

When was looking for a job there, I used to think it was 80% technical challenges, 20% likeable but I think it's actually more the opposite. If you want to know how well you did on the 80%, try to imagine if the person that was talking with you would want to invite you to lunch/dinner, that's your answer as to whether they will pass you on to the next step.

If you're having some trouble with the problem but they like you, they will actively try to help you and get you 'unstuck'. If they don't like you, even if you did okay at the problem, they will find excuses/faults and also by not helping at all the problem is more difficult to get a good solution in the first place (unless you saw it before maybe).

It's okay if he fails you, not everyone is going to get along. For a lot of these people, it will be the only time they get a little bit of power in their sad pathetic lives (and it should be expected that they abuse it). For the big companies, even if the guy is being an asshole, resist the urge to argue with him just be polite and try to do your best on the problem.

It happened a few times to me where the guy seemed to have a bit of an attitude problem from the beginning, but if you ignore the bullshit, do okay on the problem, HR will send the rejection email but it will be a 'try again in 6 months' kind of rejection. Took me three times to get my first FAGMAN job but after that, I was 'in' so to speak. Seeing you were vetted by a similar company makes the interviewer less 'on guard' about you being 'a bad fit'.

no, just go in there and really hammer home that you're a part of la raza and are a tranny and they really don't have an option but to hire you.

As if you don't cross the street when coming upon a nigger.

He probably has to interview hundreds of useless indians that went through one Coursea on coding. You'll do fine.

just make up some sob story about how you fell in love in SE after your dad saved up 2 years of wages to buy you a gameboy color and how your mom died trying to cross the border because she supported gay marriage

Based post.

>If you're having some trouble with the problem but they like you, they will actively try to help you and get you 'unstuck'. If they don't like you, even if you did okay at the problem, they will find excuses/faults and also by not helping at all the problem is more difficult to get a good solution in the first place (unless you saw it before maybe).
>80% technical challenges, 20% likeabl

Herein lies the problem. I have a feeling this dude is not going to like me as, he likes to do the needful and I'm a spic, if you catch my drift.

Congrats on your creating your own company btw.

kek

Why did she do it bros?

I’ll help you cheat to get in if you give me some of the signing bonus.
>t. leetcode genius

Man, I don't know? It's fucking weird. The feeling of power? Self hatred? Too scared to break up with him?

>just a gut feeling by looking at his face
Before the interview, take his photo and run it through the faceapp genderswap filter, then during the interview just minimize his camera and look at that picture instead and pretend you're just interviewing with some clueless woman

The confidence boost will help

Attached: sneakypu.jpg (699x485, 68.45K)

Tell him how much you like curry

leetcode """""""""grinding""""""""" is a terrible way of hiring people

t. hires people

Thats a man

Don't call yourself a spic, puto