>30
>work as an esl tutor
>working on my ged
>earn around 750 dolllars per month
>rent is 350
>i waste the rest on cigarettes on vodka
>up to three handles of vodka per day now
>tried crypto several times but too dumb to figure it out
help me please. how the fuck can i get out of this. i cant really find any decent jobs until i finish the fucking ged plus i have a really bad credit score at the moment

Attached: iamsad.gif (498x438, 359.74K)

You made the exact same thread yesterday.
3 handles is one and a half gallons, by the way. How the fuck can a human drink one and a half gallons of vodka per day?

>up to three handles of vodka per day now
HOLY SHIT FAGGOT. YOU HAVE A MASSIVE PROBLEM. TAPER OFF. START FILLING YOUR HANDLES WITH PART WATER. NOTHING ELSE IN YOUR POST MATTERS

yeah nobody helped me here. you just put me down to the floor like a dog and called me an alcoholic

This is the truth, you need to fix that part of your situation first or you will live a very short life

no i need financial tips like about investing in crypto then i will stop drinking when i earn some money on investment

you just put me down to the floor like a dog and called me an alcoholic
That's because you are an alcoholic.

i am not a fuckin alcoholic but i do drink too much

Kys 80 iq OP, stop wasting my oxygen. Holy shit.

LARP thread.
OP admitted to LARPing when he made this same thread yesterday. Don't waste your time on this bait

Attached: 1643499647233.png (733x747, 443.03K)

Holy fuck the denial. Even drinking ONE handle is a problem

imagine drinking that much. I bet you look like you just turned 47. I'd recommend some good old fashioned manual labor to you, but with a drinking habit like that you're basically a cripple already.

Attached: 1643249985843.jpg (512x384, 93K)

>i am not a fuckin alcoholic
A non-alcoholic wouldn't even be able to drink that much vodka without dying lmao.

What is it with addicts and always being in denial about it? Just tell the truth.

Op stop drinking asap. Poor people need to save money and preserve health. I understand a nightly drink or smoke to help you sleep but being sober during the day is important if you are actually trying to get out of your situation. You might meet someone who can help you but they will refuse because you are not sober. Nobody bothers a man who is drunk even if they just want to help him.

listen i orderd you to give me financial advice and all you can do is to put me to the floor. now what coins are good to make quick money. thanks

Honestly bro this is not a good time to enter the market. People are selling not buying. Those buying without having taken any substantial profit already are making a mistake.

YOU ARE A BEGGING FUCKING PAJEET WHO STUCK A KNIFE IN HIS ASSHOLE CAUSE YOUR SICK AND NEED TO BE RANGED BANNED BUT MODS ARE FUCKING 55 IQ RETARDS

so what you u do? is it even worth setting up a coinbase account or should i just apply for a loan?

that level of alcohol abuse might actually require medically supervised withdrawal

Go visit the IRS, a mosque, or a synagogue in minecraft and bring some value to your life.

STFU STOP RESPONDING HE'S A FUCKING BEGGAR WHO NEEDS TO KNIFE HIMSELF DON'T GIVE HIM ATTENTION JUST REMEMBER HIS LINGUISTICS AND HOW HE MAKES THREADS AND KEEP THE MODS AWARE UNTIL HE'S PERMARANGED

no thanks i dont pay taxes and i am not religious

Fucking kill yourself knife pajeet I know it's you, you're gonna be doxxed someday and I'll post your fucking pathetic ass all over india.

Nice blogpost

jannies clean this shit up

YouTube how to buy binance coin, how to send to a metamask wallet and then how to purchase low market cap alts from a decentralised exchange.

Find good projects or meme coins with low market caps that don't look like scams or rugs and buy coins..

Profit.

It is literally that fucking easy. Don't buy shit off centralised exchanges unless it's undervalued and you have a minimum of $10k capital to put in.. the risk/reward isn't worth it.