UMMMMM ARE THEY FUCCC???????

>Losing userbase due to low-zoomer appeal
>All your boomers are leaving or becoming less active because you keep censoring their posts
>Millennials are worried about privacy and Apple is changing their default settings
>Invest heavily in VR, a technology that has been out for 10 years already
>Said technology has only been used by 20% of Americans, and owned by 5% of Americans
>Even if millenials wanted a VR headset, they don't own enough real estate to play it safely
>Peter Thiel drops out of the board, ensuring the company will move further left and alienate its userbase even more
>Despite being one of the weakest major tech bluechips, Facebook is under the scrutiny of congress and could be used as a scapegoat to tell voters "look, we did something"
OH NO NO NO, you didn't buy the dip, did you????

Attached: download.png (259x194, 2.56K)

nice fud, thanks for the buy signal

Fuck no, Zuck wouldn't get a shekel from me if he held my balls hostage. You'd have to be clinically insane to willingly give money to him.

That trailer was atrocious beyond measure, everyone who had any part in planning it should be fired.

Too bad I have dubs, proving that my post is authentic DD.

theyre fucked basically. metaverse is shit. all the games look like wii toon town garbage

>wii toon town garbage
On that note, I unironically think nintendo would be one of the best candidates for successfully creating a metaverse. They are just good at casual and fun user interactions/features.

Meta is just sandbagging so the stock drops and executives can buy it all up.

In a year or two they'll announce some amazing new thing that everybody wants. (or get their jew friends in the media to manufacture hype for it)

>all the games look like wii toon town garbage
Bruh, just give it time. In 1999 games looked like 3 polygons barely connected. Now they look almost photorealistic.

I don't think you faggots realise how much FB is involved in everything.
WhatsApp? Insta? Tinder? 90% of apps and websites? FB is connected and knows everything you did.
Into the age of data and you want to short this?

Fucking mouth breathing retards, gtfo.

>Is the internet a larp
Yesno

>>Despite being one of the weakest major tech bluechips, Facebook is under the scrutiny of congress and could be used as a scapegoat to tell voters "look, we did something"
s/Despite being/Because they are

Tinder is owned by MTCH. Facebook's dating experiment failed. Their only good, monetizable service now is instagram.

>DD
go back

facebook marketplace did take over craigslist tho. only reason i have a fb anymore is to buy and sell shit on there

kek, good point. Congress will shit on facebook's half-gangrenous body, and then tell everyone that they saved the day and protected privacy.

You can 'log in' via Facebook much like a Google account.

>biz completely misses NFT bubble
>"NFTs are stupid and a waste of money"
>biz about to completely miss VR bubble
>"VR is stupid and a waste of money"
never change, biz

>In a year or two they'll announce some amazing new thing that everybody wants. (or get their jew friends in the media to manufacture hype for it)
This. Do people actually not know that Zuck is a glowie plant?

>knows everything you did
Data isn't the new oil because everyone fucking know everything you did. Data becomes pretty worthless when literally everyone steals it from you, hell Hiro is doing it right now

There is no NFT bubble, most people lost money trading NFTs, the people issuing NFTs are the ones making money. And people who bought SOL

Some people on biz are making money selling NFTs, even ones with stolen art. Buying them is a good way to get rugged.

shut up faggot, you could have bought a punk for $10k a year ago