Whats the first thing you'll buy when u make it?

Whats the first thing you'll buy when u make it?
im buying this and ordering fried chicken from a Korean place.

Attached: kfc firelog.jpg (464x218, 11.68K)

land and more guns

A plane ticket to a country with legal prostitution

that too. i wanna own like 20 mosins.

korean fried chicken isn't even that expensive

it isn't. i just love to have it when i celebrate. its too good

> fried chicken from a Korean place.
Oh you mean KARAAGE which is actually JAPANESE fried chicken that disgusting cockroach Koreans stole and claimed as their own??? All that Korean know how to do is STEAL Japanese invention and Japanese culture and pretend it is Korean. You want real Korean culture??? Real Korean culture is feces wine and crying about imaginary war crimes for 80+ years

I'd be fine not owning a mosin, but you do you man

Different 18 yr old hooker of a different race except nigger every night. Not even joking.

>tfw just looked up the price of the nugget
Wtf lol. I remember when people on /k/ used to buy like 10 nuggets each and post photos of them since they were selling for like $50

cry about it faggot. my ancestors are from a background of proud korean partisans and i will gladly eat korean chicken. fuck you jap dog.

Attached: koreangurila.jpg (652x309, 51.38K)

buy the crate
they probably stole it from you while you boys were occupying their peninsula lmao

I call a painful shit which I take after having eaten particularly spicy food a "firelog".

Based Hiro.

I'll go to Colombia and breed an 11/10 Turbostacy, I just want babies with a beautiful woman.

The funny thing is that the aboriginal inhabitants of Japan were the Ainu, and that today's Japanese descended from Korean immigrants.

fair enough.
I'd probably go full hedonist and treat myself to a meal of wagyu, oysters, sea urchin, geoduck etc
I do want to go to korea and eat an octopus alive, looks like fun

Could just go to places outside of Las Vegas.

I just wanna cook without ever worrying about space.

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (425x478, 21.85K)

i ate live squid in the countryside of korea at a restaurant once. they butter it up in a nice garlic sauce. fun stuff to eat

Kek

did you try dog stew?
if I was there and I saw a place serving it I might try it

I know the guy who makes this fire log, part of a larger firewood company now owned by a PE firm. Bitcoin whale now