Bro, what's up with the immense amount of fud from ETH maxis to AVAX on CT? Most of the time it doesn't even make sense...

Bro, what's up with the immense amount of fud from ETH maxis to AVAX on CT? Most of the time it doesn't even make sense, if it were good fud I wouldn't give a shit if you are trash you deserve to be called trash but those faggots are desperate and that makes me more bullish.

Attached: IMG_20220207_190221_291.jpg (785x684, 88.8K)

The more they fud the more it pumps

Attached: ethkiller.jpg (500x544, 55.27K)

Methead to make it short lol

>Bro, what's up with the immense amount of fud from ETH maxis to AVAX on CT?

Cause this time they actually see a threat.

This is how ETH maxi looks like

Attached: 273457809_478942117123461_1224296514122190640_n.jpg (720x827, 53.47K)

Kek

Yeah, they're a bunch of trannies and niggers.

They know they cant compete and its scaring them.

They could brush off shit like SOL and BNB because of the explicit tradeoff of less decentralization for more speed

Avax however, makes them dilate because it is more decentralized while also being superior in every other way.

Attached: its over ethcels.jpg (540x720, 135.62K)

Attached: 1603280005571.jpg (941x1052, 67.09K)

You have a point, still, go fuck yourself newfag

KEKW

OUT OF MY WAY

Attached: 1638037008561.png (1000x1000, 626.93K)

Based and avaxpilled. Also, checked. BNB is filled with scam projects and it's for poorfags. SOL is mostly used for NFTs because of their DeFi which sucks ass. ETH maxis are scared as fuck because of all of this, Avalanche has been getting a lot of attention these days and they don't want to understand that it could replace Ethereum if it keeps like this. Don't get me wrong, I used ETH before and I still like it despite having those rollups which makes it more centralized and centralization in a DeFi space is fucking horrible. The nodes slash thing was autistic too, I wonder if Vitalik keeps doing it

Attached: 1628633738317.jpg (618x423, 61.16K)

They're just fucking retarded. Doesn't even know what to say.

Even tho I don't like ETH I still think it's absurd talking about ETH being replaced, besides AVAX philosophy is more about building new tech than "killing" other L1s. Not to mention that thanks to subnets AVAX should be considered an L0, and would be unfair to compare L1s to L0s

Yeah, I read about a guy saying that AVAX was centralized because it was way too expensive to run a node, bruh, you need like 32 ETH to run an Ethereum node

I just wish it could be a peaceful transition, but Emin keeps having knee jerk reactions, he even said in his last talk he gave 7 replies to a guy who didn't know there's block production and block finality. Like dude, if your lonely, talk to the dorks at AVA labs, fucking hire a spokesperson to represent the chain.

Ngl I've noticed that Emin's manners have changed in the last few days, maybe he is under pressure or something, but yeah, I also think that he gives way too much attention to trolls, paid fudders and maxis. He should focus on doing his thing as a CEO and let Kevin do the shitpost and deal with haters.

Id like to add that I love that Emin is active in the community but the last 2 weeks have been very fud aggressive and you can see a downgrade in his mental health, he even had to postpone last week all access, and I understand that part of his job is dealing with haters but he should take a break from CT every now and them to concentrate 100% of his time to Avalanche.

He has always been pretty aggressive. It seems like a reach to say anything about his mental health or whatever. But yeah he might be a bit worn down I get the feeling the whole avax team has grinding hard as fuck for last year. Hopefully they can keep hiring top tier guys

SOL defi just got retarded o22tgpn Sol Invictus

AVAX CHADS WTFWT