Unpopular opinion: you need to invest much more then you can afford to lose if you want to get out of the rat race

Unpopular opinion: you need to invest much more then you can afford to lose if you want to get out of the rat race.

Attached: 9FC4A329-A3BA-4088-9CBA-35D86B91E650.jpg (1080x980, 162.54K)

I can't afford clothes because I keep yeeting 80% of my paycheck into crypto.

This, but doesn’t apply to women. They can go on dates instead of buying food, they can also take step further and date/marry a rich guy and end all possible financial struggles

The nigger has a point, but the moslem (????) is also not wrong.
Some have no choice but to spend all some have.
But i dont want these stupid discussions between nonwhites.
Why can we have our own internet as whites?
Damn 2006 it was this way

True, and this is why investing is gambling.

I'm poor and only have $10k to invest with. What's the best option?

He's not wrong, you're born into a class and you live in it. Always was the case.

You mean taking risks? "Fortune favors the bold".
This isn't anything new, nor an unpopular opinion.

>moslem
the writing is Sanskrit, he's an Indian

Death to trannies

Are you me?

Don't sell a fucking penny of it back for real world shit bro. Just leave it all and pretend it's gone. By the end of the next bull run it will be our time.

>just take risks bro
I got an inheritance and can take 10x the risks you can take. Nuffin personnel, it was never supposed to be fair

>be me
>come from a poor family
>tryhard at a generic state-funded public high school
>go to public university, take on a mountain of debt because no financial support
>graduate and find a job
>work hard, making over $100,000 salary after a few years
>always live below my means, investing and educating myself on finance
>finally become what most normies consider wealthy
>some lazy nigger on reddit tells me it's all because of luck, inheritance, and exploitive capitalism
it's all so tiresome bros

Its not an unpopular opinion. You gotta roll the dice. Most people still lose though but you give yourself a chance.

Such a shitty, limiting worldview. These leftist faggots do more to harm poor people than anyone else because they put these false ideas in their heads.

If you're poor, here's what you do: cut down expenses as much as possible. That means getting roommates to cut down on rent, not eating out, pirating entertainment instead of paying for subscription services (or sticking to free stuff like youtube), ditching the car and using public transportation/bikes to get to work (if possible), and dozens of other shit you can do to spend less. If you live a stupidly expensive place like California, move, because you can't afford to live there. Getting married helps too, since your spouse can add to your income, but don't have kids just yet.

If you're getting paid minimum wage then stop working at mcdonalds and look for another job. There's tons of low-skill, no education required jobs that pay decently, you just have to look for them and put in the effort to apply for them. If you kept the car, sign up for some gigs like DoorDash and work a few hours on your days off for extra cash.

With all that money saved, you can build up a solid investment portfolio and break into 6 figures within 4-5 years of putting in about $1000 a month, which is entirely feasible. In 20 years you can have a house and generational wealth (millions of dollars) all without a college degree.

>be me
>get money because of luck and inheritance
>some unlucky faggot from a poor family might be richer than me
Sad...

Jeets yelling at Jeets.

J v J

Why do people without white pigmentation think they have opinions?

you're not wealthy. i guarantee you do not even have over 1mm. let alone the 6mm that even puts you into the 'somewhat rich' category. what's tiresome is some pajeet kid like you that thinks because he graduated from the designated shitting streets and now works an office job he is the richest most powerful man in the world. get some perspective. if you think about money AT ALL you're broke. i make 160k/yr and i am broke. yeah, i have 400k at 30, i have investments, and i have crypto, and MAYBE if i'm lucky i have a few mil in 10 years, 20 years. that shit is wage slavery. we're broke. you didn't make it. you're still in the game.

don't worry, you're probably ahead of me if we compare by age. It took me about a decade to become "rich"

of course it would be a dumb fucking nigger. 140 character limit

You're just mad because an eastern european or mexican immigrant who can live off of like $10 a week is able to save up and buy his own company while working minimum wage for 10 hours a day.

Now his business keeps denying your wagecuck applications and you're behind on your $500 / month onlyfans subscriptions.

pic rel pretty based

lol @ this projection. My definition of wealthy is when you make 6+ figures passive income from your investments. AKA never have to work again if you don't want to. My net worth crossed the 5m mark last year.

also what's with all the reddit spacing recently? Is this some elaborate troll?

India is 15% muslim unfortunately
pretty sure he has a Hindu name though

>hae hath naught a welfy widow mared
Will never make it

Attached: Timothy_Dexter.jpg (400x555, 142.28K)

Yes, if normies could just Make It™ then there would be no one wageslaving. Thats why there needs to be a significant risk to prevent mass wagie emancipation.

Society doesnt need people who Made It™ to function, society needs millions of drones that are just smart enough to follow orders. You can only get out of the rat race as long as long as there are masses of those who NGMI™ off whom you can parasite.

Attached: qj7t9ppntyk71.jpg (828x830, 112.89K)