What's a "babyface"?

what's a "babyface"?

Attached: eddie.jpg (2560x1600, 97.84K)

Attached: 49224336-F507-4CBE-B98A-E881C63CABC0.jpg (3000x3542, 2.51M)

>Burying Jericho for using insider terms.
Based.

What's a cheesytits?

Fucking based

he really is the only good thing about the show next to bryan and mox

Ayo I deadass saw this cat at my bodega fr fr lmao

That whole promo was way too insider by Jericho.

I liked it a lot, felt like that Eddie who cuts the crap and sees though the politics backstage . Jericho fed into it with the whole “you’re gonna be great kid” and Eddie cut him off.
Eddie should be close to the main event if not champ but no Tony is too much of a faggot . If this all goes south you can look back and see how Tony fucked up with the off/on Eddie push

>Eddie should be champ
TNT champ at best. Dude is an extremely mediocre worker in the ring and his promos are all the same shit.
>fake tough guy
>act like a wigger
>don't talk about my loser family
>I'm better than you and more respected despite no one knowing who I was before I got here
Dude is at his peak. He'll never be world champion.

Eddie kept kayfabe during one of Cole's twitch video game streams and chastised Ortiz for breaking. He is based.

So he's the modern day Scott Hall? Gatekeeper for the upper midcard?

He's Jake Roberts. The title would do nothing for him, he is fine without it.

Jake actually won feuds though and wasn't treated like a jobber like Eddie is

Jericho is about to put him over. Did you even see Jericho last night? He's actually showing up again because he's wanted Kingston forever. Just wait for him to put over Santana next, he's wanted that even longer.

That’s the big issue with him. He can get the crowd behind him but he either gets wooped by people who shouldn’t be beating him and wins or he loses big matches.

>Jericho is about to put him over.
No, Jerifat is hitching himself to whoever's over the way he's been doing over a year. He doesn't even have to be a heel in the process so the soï audience don't have to stop singing his shitty song.

Are you denying Kingston is going over? If so remember this because you're wrong.

Was Jericho unironically scared in the ring with Eddie?

I've never seen him fumble over his words so much

i lived in nyc for half a decade and eddie kingston reminds me a lot of one of my old coworkers
he was an asshole but kind of endearing, thats typical in ny but it turns out he had a bunch of mental problems kek

looking forward to lance storm shitting on this segment

Yes.
Based Eddie's too real for these chumps.

It has been a good while since someone just shit all over him like that. Even though Kingston is as much of an indy loser as Orange Cassidy he cuts a brutal promo and I think Jericho walked into that expecting a slam dunk. It completely fell off for Jericho when Kingston no sold the insider shit and kept going down hill from there