What the FUCK is his problem?

no fucking respect at all, vitalik should block this asshat

Attached: cOnsEnsUs-iS-nOt-tHE-bOttLeNeCk.png (589x334, 39.31K)

Who cares about ecelebs on twitter, go back to work goy!

Classic turk behavior

Turks are animals

Attached: BE1F2078-A3CA-461F-81EE-89125F2ED58F.jpg (1125x506, 279.51K)

emin is Any Forums personified kek, literal troll (but high iq and often right)

that's why it didn't even reach ADA all time high marketcap (100B+) despite being the superior product in literally everything, He's not normie friendly

Emin spends half his time on Twitter talking about exchange listings and price performance, and the other half ripping on ETH. For someone with a lot of respect it always blows my mind how his online persona is like the head of a one month pump and dump with a $10 mil market cap.

Stop lying

Attached: Screenshot_20220207-154925_Twitter.jpg (1080x2400, 579.37K)

His chain is just younger than competition, that's all there is to it. It will beat SOL guaranteed

For me its incredible that the goys are buying up everything marketed up for them nicely like a good cattle.
> Dont hold ada or avax just eth.

Are you a bot

Turks are so cool. I wanna marry one of them.

I am a bit programmed to make sweet love to your mother's anus

But ETH is the only one marketed to normies. My friend just got into crypto recently, only thing he bought is ETH. Haven't even heard of AVAX

You're not working correctly then because my mom is still horny

You don't just block everyone you disagree with you pleb. You have the mental fortitude of piss, and will amount to nothing until you change this.

More like the opposite. Emin made the first POW crypto years before BTC.

ETHcels on suicide watch lmao

I didn't say I was good at it

fact remains that eth is the trans queer black blockchain of choice and for that reason i hope it fails. trans queer blacks have no right to exist along with israel and hitler was a glow nigger. based king terry says never trust a glow nigger and i dont mean to, i dont mean to

Emins IQ is off the chart.

Avalanche picking a fight with ETH is the best thing possible. Avalanche and ETH are now red vs blue. Coke vs Pepsi. Target vs Walmart. Marlboro vs camel. Republican vs Democrat. Etc etc etc.

He was born a roach. His life literally can't get any worse. Cut the faggot some slack.

he was born a roach, he will die a roach. live like a roach die like a roach. if the choice is roach or trans queer blacks, ill side with the roach