What is this trend with gaming platforms adopting P2E? Is there something I'm missing?

What is this trend with gaming platforms adopting P2E? Is there something I'm missing?

Attached: asdfghj.jpg (800x383, 35.28K)

has being the tread over the years user.

Game developers probably found a new way to increase revenue off P2e

maybe it's part of the web3.0

money laundering

Web3.0 is a mere dream quite dreaming.

It's not inappropriate to see this happen. Everything is going blockchain these days, gaming companies are only doing the required upgrade.

>Is there something I'm missing?
as the name inplies Play to earn. it a way of rewarding gamers for paying games. earning from doing what is considered fun

nope user. web3.0 is the internet for all. it's basically the stage where technology answers for even the dumbest thing. web3.0 might take a while before it becomes a success, but it surely will happen.

Metaverse concept

You can't sit down five guys at a board game and tell them they're all going to win $100 for playing. The wealth has to be created somewhere. Most play-to-earn games are unsustainable scams designed to dump on retail investors.

There's only two ways play to earn can work:

> 1. A poker game
So the 'earners' are the winning players who are taking money from the losers.

> 2. A moneysink game

Like any MMO with premium items or gaccha shit. The problem with this is that no play to earn game is fun enough to draw in normie whales. It's all investors more interested in the "earn" than the "play", so the game's token will face constant sell off pressure.

Option 1 is easier to develop. Option 2 is harder but could be potentially greater.

Protip: If your project has "Crypto" or something in its name it's not a legit project. You're going to get dumped on.

thread looks dry. hard pass

did you fall for another shill on this absolute pathetic shitposting site?

>earning from doing what is considered fun
This is it, who doesnt mind getting paid for doin what they consider fun. I just might have come across something that fits into this scenario. On Crypto Island, all you do is take part in a gaming adventure on a very large piece of land where you can buy, develop and rent out the areas owned by you to other players on the game. You earn rewards in form of a token which is Guma from your rent ad you can stake Guma on the platform. Guma is the currency of the game, it's what the players need to transact with to complete buys and sells while playing. This is the definition of being paid to have fun. Can't figure a reason not to have this wild gaming experience.

isnt that like a good thing?

eoy prediction on btc?

Someone needs to learn what play-2-earn stands for. baka

like Ready Player One, that's like the metaverse everyone talks about on biz?

based user

$100k fren kek

>gaming companies are only doing the required upgrade
techies always have something up their sleeves

Is the game like a Call of duty type of game cause that's the only type of game i enjoy playing and won't be a bad idea earning any type of reward for doing it. any adventures game that i can earn from is cool by me.

>Is there something I'm missing?
not my concern OP, DYOR

You don't make the most money giving up in crypto, you make them buying the fucking hyped ones when all are seeming scared.

if you're a fan of COD then you're in for a great deal. be ready for some next stage adventure game. conquer other players and improve your collections.

drunk again retard, isn't that how you ended up being a wagie?

Bsc project fund of shit names. wtf is guma lol

boring thread filed with scumbags that thinks they're real gamers. Might need to leave Any Forums

>If your project has "Crypto" or something in its name it's not a legit project.
Possibly

>What is this trend with gaming platforms adopting P2E?
It's in preparation for web3 which features the metaverse and NFTs exclusive displays and use cases beyond the current use.