Rent Increase

My rent is increasing from $1,485 to $2,085 next month and I literally live in a slum in Florida. That is a 40% increase. What the fuck is up with this inflation? I have no idea what to do, there is no way I can afford it. Rent increases have no limit in Florida. This shit sucks.

Attached: 1644104224061.gif (326x318, 189.16K)

if only you lived in a real state like NY/NJ/CT/CA

not my problem

Attached: riley-reid-bj.gif (498x280, 3.59M)

You don't have a contract? I live in a townhouse right now and they raised it about $700 for people who are renting now, but since we have a contract it went up like $50.

How much sqft is your apartment or house. My rent is $600 for 3k sqft commercial building that I run my business in.

I pay 200$ rent and i live in a country first world-y enough that i have every comfort i need but also third-wordly just to the point where you can have all the fun you need without worrying about the consequences. How does this make you feel user? Im in heaven and america is doomed

Yep, the contract basically says we can determine what "market rates" are and apply it. I'm uniroincally considering getting a storage locker and living in a van. The absolute state of this shit country. I have over $1MM but I lost my job due to covid shot mandates and refuse to go back until the hysteria is over, so I can't buy a house with a mortgage. I don't want to buy something outright because then I wouldn't have income from my portfolio.

These are shit states with Orwellian laws. They may have rent increase laws, but again I guess I'd rather live in a fucking van than your """states"""

>THATS A GOOS THING YOU LAZY MILLENNIAL!!! JUST CREATE YOUR OWN PLANET TO SELL OUT!!! I STAND WITH IZZRAEL, YOU ZOOMERS DONT EVEN STAND TO PISS!!!

Attached: 1643495341188.jpg (473x1024, 69.76K)

rugpull your landlord's life

you don't have a choice it seems like anyway hahaha

Attached: 1643761703545.jpg (1200x675, 52.35K)

You should appreciate the fact that you even have a place to live in the first place. So many americans have been dealt a bad hand by systematic racism/poverty.

You are lucky, and a rent increase should be the least of your worries.

>my rent is still $1000/month
>landlord didn't raise it on January 1st
I found the rare nice boomers

>have over $1MM
>rentoid
Move to SEA/Latin America/Eastern Europe and retire, what are you doing

You could buy land. Do whatever you want with it. Small modular (not mobile) homes are only like $60k to $100k if you have the land.

>not owning a house during the great inflationing

Literally NGMI

>rugpull your landlord's life
Laughed out loud

kek

I live in AZ and my studio rent got bumped up from $550 to $650

The absolute state of rentoids to praise their landlord just over them not raising rent.

Walmart meat went back to normal prices