Low fees = bad!

low fees = bad!

Attached: axav.png (908x739, 104.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kevinsekniqi/status/1490704644041019397
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there's always a balance. something like a token swap shouldn't he prohibitively expensive but something like $1 is fine

>something like $1 is fine

Attached: 1614561467034.jpg (250x250, 23.72K)

Yes I do think I will have validator nodes with specs strong enough to fight a god because why the fuck not? Who wants things to be low-spec forever? Plebeians, that's who.

Or just make sharding work, ETH2 will kill your high fee meme network.
With sharding, you can run a subset of the entire network on a low-spec node (and also run the entire network on a bunch of low-spec nodes (that could even be distributed around the world to make up one node thereby increasing decentralization) and keep fees low)
Retard faggot nigger

Avalanche averaged daily sub 0.8$ for swaps since its inception, With 95% of the days being sub 0.5$

Regular txs cost sub 0.1$, If you complain about this then you should care more about finding your next meal than invest in defi shitcoins

>0.8$ for swaps since its inception,
When it's not getting used you fucking retard, I am talking about when people use Avalanche, fees will go up.
Meme network.

Attached: DD0D9586-FCC8-4419-ACEF-7815085547B1.png (700x516, 518.82K)

No 0.8$ was the literal peak, during less load than it does today (over 90% of eth daily activity)

Oh boy.
Sharding is Vitalik's little pipe dream. Ethereum will never scale on mainnet, you absolute fool. You need high-spec low-coefficient "centralized" (not actually since node collusion will never happen) solutions like Solana, Polygon, rollups to scale anything.
Imagine a situation where Avalanche swells to Ethereum's market cap. A fresh 18.34x at the moment. Your fees go up that factor as well, and with increased use you'd be looking at a 10x-20x on top of that. Quickly becomes an issue. It's no lie that very few blockchains have this solved.

Attached: 1644159364665.jpg (615x456, 30.8K)

$24 fee

Attached: file.png (439x121, 15.22K)

>post a random tx of complex contract probably during IDO gas war when i'm talking about daily average
>Doesn't realize Avalanche fees artificially spike to prevent spam/maintain healthy state

cope and seethe, sharding is the only way to scale.
L2 and Centralized PoS chains are a meme and cannot solve decentralized scalability, hell, even centralized systems run into problems without actual partitioning of the state

>Avalanche fees artificially spike
> artificially spike
kek

Even if you were right, which you are not, fees will still go up because you can't scale a single chain, sharding is the only way, and subnets Is L2 which needs to settle to the P chain, avax is a complete joke

Attached: trying-not-to-laugh-zoom-in.gif (220x147, 827.25K)

another free post
>artificially spike to prevent spam
What a retarded fucking statement, I'm actually blown away.
A normal Fee market is "artificial" lmao

you cant scale the price of the token going up. if avax was trading at 4k i think it would cost 20$ for swaps too

Correct, with sharding however, you can make the fee so low that it will always be 0.000001$
ETHEREUM is the future. Imagine how much eth is going to get burned when it starts doing 1 million tps

eth is the future. I also despise eth and eth devs. They only implemented the burn to protect their bags, which seems bad considering you need it to use the network

I am larping you retard, eth isn't going to shard state, EVER.

but what i said is still a fact. Eth is the standard and eth is also shit

There is no way that any non-trivial application can operate economically on Ethereum at current gas prizes and scale. Sooner or later economic considerations will force applications to move to more efficient systems.

However, ETH is going to be around forever, much like BTC. It's the scaling and the limits of solidity that will hold it back from real "change". That doesn't mean it can't be a great showroom for the early phase of defi. See gas costs of defi on ETH, wider spread adoption just makes things worse. Moreover, solidity is just a monster to develop in so when we're talking "big money dapps" they can't advance too much too fast, it's just not safe.

Ethereum is not the future, Sharding is the future, Go research all sharded chains and come back with your results. You will genuinely be surprised.

Attached: 1512498933795s.jpg (225x211, 6.02K)

>you cant scale the price of the token going up.
there are networks that already do this retard

And they are a scam

>20x price increase = 20x gas fee
they would just lower the min gas fee like they've been doing consistently for the past year. Avalanche has an inherent advantege over Ethereum as it's finality is absolute and not probablistic. Absolute finality allows for super-pruning which heavily reduces EVM's bloat problem. Super-pruning is going to be released relatively soon as they already have a subnet live on the fuji testnet that is utilizing super-pruning.

EVM is still ultimately shit, so the final solution is to replace it entirely with a better VM via subnet competition. Avalanche won't be deciding which VM is best, instead they designed the subnet architecture to let the best VM be decided through free market competition rather than ETH's defunct method using a committee of devs(mealy-mouthed faggots) and miners(unscrupulous kikes). As far as the data-management layer is concerned, this future proofs AVAX and avoids the inherent corruption and stagnation that we've seen in the committee based decision making of ETH.

Attached: FEoYD18XMAsVtlw.jpg (1826x1001, 412.45K)

Low fees = good
Zero fees = bad
Retarded newfags are the only ones who want a free network. Take nano for example and it's cult following of clueless redditors

>pruning
You will still need archival nodes that carry the entire state, this doesn't solve anything
> Avalanche won't be deciding which VM is best
lol twitter.com/kevinsekniqi/status/1490704644041019397
>and miners(unscrupulous kikes)
PoS is are the unscrupulous kikes, you fucking retard

Attached: Western Centralization.png (902x290, 85.26K)

>decentralized scalability
kek, please ask ETH devs to invent cold fusion right after they're done contriving this fabled sharding technology.
I expect the best from AVAX devs, but there's a ton of work ahead of them.

N

Does your dad know you're a faggot? He deserves to know.

I am right faggot, sharding is the solution. Try to disagree with that (you can't)

>something like $1 is fine
A complex use case like Kleros court can require over a dozen transactions. Which means you won't be able to use Kleros to dispute, say, the quality of a 10$ furry art commission. ETH maxis don't realize that smart contract chains aren't just there to buy and sell tokens

>archival nodes that carry the entire state
Or just use arweave like sol

Please be bait, imagine separating the FUCKING storage layer from the blockchain, bizarro world

their original gas fee algo wasn't optimized which led to some volatility in gas prices. Add onto that technically illiterate pajeets misusing metamask and you get the $50 gas fee meme. They fixed the algo 10 days afterwards, see pic.

Ever since gas fees stay around 3 cents, spiking to 30 cents during the last wave of the volume(the same wave that crashed SOL for the 15th time and also caused FTM to lag). During that time AVAX was the only coin that didn't have massive gas spikes(ETH) or performance issues(SOL, FTM)

Attached: AVAX_gas.jpg (1062x710, 51.19K)

Re-Read the same post you replied too

Lol you don’t actually need archival nodes. State bloat is a trivial problem. You could, for instance, vote on a state at a point in time through governance and manually prune everything prior to that point in time. You could do this yearly or whatever. Niggers that talk about archiving like some major flaw in blockchains are some newfags that watch too much YouTube.

The pruning he is talking about it’s not the size of archival nodes or bootstrapping new validators. It is about making the evm run faster

>prune everything
Yet someone still needs to keep the entire state, this is where you're fucked.
Pruning is never the final solution, otherwise we could just do big blocks and prune every month lmao.

Nothing wrong with decentralized storage, there's no other way to store something that might occupy several exabytes one day.

>there's no other way to store something that might occupy several exabytes one day.
Sharding...

Attached: 43454645786.jpg (1004x1004, 26.75K)