Any Forums has just unleashed its final form of cyber-bullying

Immutable transactional records of cringeposting and unbased thought can now be called out, on-chain, and linked to users' ENS domain and/or NFT-linked address via twitter.

These milquetoast losers deserve to be bullied, and all it costs is $10 in anonymized ETH.

See process below:
>1) screenshot cringepost and/or come up with appropriate roast/copypasta to send to lefty "web3" loser of choice
>2) if you are sending a photo, host it on IPFS by following this tutorial:
medium.com/@angellopozo/uploading-an-image-to-ipfs-e1f65f039da4
>3) optional: create online persona to repost/link tx data so you can comment it to the lefty on their social media platform of choice
>4) revel in your now-unlimited powers of cyberbullying, wait for the salt to flow

Seriously - all it took was $7 to get this lefty loser to complain about some bland copy-pasta. Imagine what would happen if she were flooded IPFS-hosted screenshots of her stupidest opinions, random gore, or offensive personal attacks in the form of comments on her ENS-linked account?

Let's test the limits of this immutable system of record that TNS has built, by exploiting it to personally offend all of its founding team. The world needs to harden the fuck up - let's see how far we can take this shit.

Attached: ENS loser.jpg (582x637, 72.9K)

Why did you call it "she" and "her"

it's almost like everyone linking their personal address to a name isn't always a great idea.

I will admit I reached out to these dirty trannys and sent hate, probably going to do it again when the dust settles too.

I am one of those subhuman degenerates you parasites obsess over. Tell me where you live i will fight you. You are the brave alpha male uberman masterrace super soldier right? Why anonymous hiding? Tell me where you live incel crypto/stock/financier boomer wannabe dudebro parasite. You are brave big man yes? Why hide? Or are you just a terminally online basement dwelling parasite user? Btw your mother will soon be done with you bullshit and she will kick you out. Then we will kick you. In the ribs. Multiple times. You will never be rich nor "financial free", you will always remain an unskilled antisocial schizo. I dont mind putting you out of your misery. Killing rightoids isnt murder. It is mercy kill

Ywnbaw

it is genetically a woman - if you read the comments of that post she claims it is "inaccurate" to say she will never be a woman because she has a vagina.

apparently she is one of those "I hate being a woman" agender trannycels, not a YWNBAW man.

Neck yourself faggot

you realize trans people are more likely to harm themselves...
are you willing to live with that on your conscience?

This "dirty tranny" is 100 times braver than all the incels,nazis and financier parasites in this shithole site who hide anonymously and circlejerk each other in their little schizo echo chamber XD

She shows her face, plugs socials and has a bunch of incels sending her money hahahahaha. I would be sad for you parasites if only you werent so unimaginably disgusting and vile. Before I die I have made a promise that I will take as many Any Forums parasites with me as possible. Spineless pathetic manchildren all of you

Do a flip faggot

What evidence you guys have she's even trans?

Gr8 b8 m8, I r8 8/8

Tell me where you live coward

ywnbaw

Attached: woman.webm (720x540, 2.8M)

>the tankie again
He's like our own mascot now, folks.

Attached: 37c.png (640x479, 22.33K)

OP even refers to this person as a woman. where is the evidence that this isn't just immutable trolling?

Dear God, I don't ask for much, but please be real

Nice bait

Tell me where you live coward parasite scum

>I am one of those subhuman degenerates you parasites obsess over
>proceeds to rage and seethe for a whole paragraph
MANY such cases

He's a tankie who found his way over here after the Folding Ideas video. You can bait and make him seethe endlessly.

>are you willing to live with that on your conscience?
Yes, that's the goal