REAL BITCOIN

BITCOIN CASH

Attached: bitcoin cash.png (1200x600, 343.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

memo.cash/
cashshuffle.com/
cashid.info/
cashaccount.info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buttcorn ass

Now folks let me tell you about this Satoshi guy, the king of bitcoin. Truth is, I was told this by a VERY high ranking member of a clandestine intelligence agency. This thing started in the 80s. World leaders wanted a form of electronic computer money, e-commerce. They called it eCoin, AT THE TIME. It's all very complicated, mathematical stuff, hash codes and whatnot. Anyway, this high ranking guy, he tells me, now get this, Satoshi, is a CYBERNETIC ASIAN. It sounds crazy, people, but he showed me photographs I couldn't believe it. See the elites have already mastered computer intelligence, it's binary. I mean, you can't teach a computer to really think. And the elites they realized this. They knew that an intelligence wouldn't emerge from a microchip. BUT, they did know one form of abstract intelligence already existed and they were now gonna reverse-engineer- Reverse-engineer, that's when you tear something apart, to learn how it works, anyways. They were gonna reverse engineer the HUMAN BRAIN, because they knew that that's were a true observable, real intelligence could be found. THEY PUT A BRAIN INSIDE A COMPUTER PEOPLE! A.I.! AND AND IT WORKED! SO THEY'VE HAD THOSE THINGS FOR YEARS! IN REALITY THEY WENT TO JAPAN AND THEY TOLD THIS JAPANESE GENTLEMAN, WHO WAS DYING OF CANCER, CANCER WHICH THE GLOBALISTS CAUSED BUT SO. TOLD THIS DYING MAN, THAT THEY COULD SAVE HIM BY SAVING HIS BRAIN. AND SO THEY TOOK THIS MAN'S BRAIN, FUSED IT WITH THE CPU OF A CIA SUPERCOMPUTER. SO HE BECAME THE FIRST EVER BIO- COMPUTER, CYBORG, AI ARTIFICIAL.. THING. AND THEY NAMED IT SATOSHI, BECAUSE THAT WAS THE GUY'S REAL NAME, AND SO BUT NOW THE ELITES AND SATOSHI ARE IN A WAR, BECAUSE SATOSHI DOESN'T WANT TO DESTROY THE PRIVACY BLOCKCHAIN GIVING HUMANITY FREEDOM BECAUSE THE STILL TRUSTS THE KANNAGARA, THE LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE AND GOD. BUT THE ELITES MADE BITCOIN CASH TO FOOL PEOPLE AND THAT'S WHY SATOSHI ALSO MADE MONERO TO BE A SUPER COIN AND WE SHOULD ALL BUY IT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.

Attached: jones.png (1029x772, 684.11K)

Ready to blow the fuck up.

How much by June?

I remember I sold this shit in 2017. Has it ever recovered?

$500-$800
Not yet.

I'm all in

Comfy hold rn.

>memo.cash/
Twitter on BCH
>cashshuffle.com/
BCH mixer
>cashid.info/
Login and register in various websites anonymously using BCH
>cashaccount.info/
BCH address converter into easy to say/write address

These are the most useful projects running on BCH. Worth checking out, if you got time.

Well, BCH is pumping, but unless it breaks its old ATH ($4k) it won't get any major attention from the market. I'll just keep buying little by little until it finally returns to its glory.

I'll check these out

Are you the OP posting these threads often? I was the fib guy from the other night.

>Are you the OP posting these threads often?
Yeah, that's me.
>I was the fib guy from the other night
I remember. Do you think BTC is going to crash soon? Dog shitcoins pumped hard today and that's not a good sign to me.

BITCOIN CRASH

I think a pullback could be in the works but not a full crash. I dont think btc will see new lows for months out. Maybe a return to 41 or 42k. A healthy retracement will be slow and grinding anyway

I've been keeping my eyes on alts and I think Total3 is painting a pretty clear picture from an Elliott wave stance

Attached: Screenshot_20220207-154234_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 580.72K)

It really is upsetting to see how BCH came to be.
Bigger block sizes should have been how BTC progressed.
The worst part is how shady everything is around the event that caused the split, pro large block nodes DDOSd en mass and knocked offline.
That followed by blockstream systematically crippling BTC over time to be reliant on their services was the real nail in the coffin for me.
All that said, can BCH really make a comeback at this point?
I would love to see it, but I'm still skeptical.

>BCrash
>Bitcoin
Kek.

Attached: F14976BD-9FEE-4698-B23F-A7703C52ADDF.jpg (739x986, 520.67K)

Thats not real Bitcoin ticker: BSV

where's the parabolic pi cycle ratioo guy. He claimed 8600 sell target max height 10800.

>trusting some random twitter fag
Wew lad

I hope you are right.
I remember that very well. 2017 was such an exciting year. In my mind I'm still there. What's funny is how I actually trash talked BCH with everyone else back then and now I'm BCH holder myself, lol.
>All that said, can BCH really make a comeback at this point?
It absolutely can. BCH is what BTC would be if it wasn't crippled by the SoV narrative.

If there is anything that can take the crown from BTC then it's BCH.