Here’s an IQ test

Here’s an IQ test

Now, would you buy this chart?

Attached: C6A5EA81-1B1E-49DB-9382-B3EDE18208C2.jpg (828x876, 496.06K)

I dont buy green candles because I have been burned too many times from buying green candles, if i'm not there for the green candle then i'm not buying at all

Absolutely not (first post on Any Forums, am noob)

i would say no so probably the answer is yes (i always get rekt) so probably wait for a small dip and get in

this

Attached: w4z.jpg (678x585, 79.62K)

no, I slurp when its red. i bought Bitcoin between 38k and 30k.

Historically, Proton, Ticker: XPR is a pump and dump. Hate to break it to you folks, but it is. These are the facts. People saying it isn't, you're on the wrong side of the data. The entire market is being run by trade bots. Large XPR tokens have been already allocated to holders, way before XPR even hit the exchange platforms, because of testnet operations (before mainnet).

I estimate each token to be valued at 0.009-0.03 maximum until larger companies want to use it, which currently they don't, because it is too stupid too. XPR is retarded, in general, to use anyway.

With that being said, XPR is a Twitter themed utility token which means the price has to remain low for companies to even want to use it. It is just the way it is right now.

No onyl retards buy green candles
Also this is XPR if anyone is curious, fucking hate retarded gatekeepers kys OP

Already bought at the previous peak so no.

No. Fomo is for niggers.

cool, i bought lower than that and will still be in profit

fud

Sell calls up around the 2cent mark

You buy when most of this board is bobo posting, you sell when most of this board is mumu posting. It's literally that easy.

honestly thought it was smooth love potion with a very similar looking chart

XPR is still a gem imo, making nice gains off of it

line go up

You don't buy the chart retard. You buy the token/coin. How are you even that stupid OP? Learn some basics first.

Attached: 1641517090662.jpg (659x759, 40.94K)

Jokes on you. I already have

I've often made this mistake

Attached: 1644276649395.png (1360x765, 1.65M)

XPR is definitely a gem, glad most people forgot about this shit. They will fomo back in at .04

yup