He cant recognize non-native posters just from their posting style

>he cant recognize non-native posters just from their posting style

Attached: 1644262017330.jpg (640x640, 52.47K)

Am i
a native
bizzer?????

my analysis of your posting style is that you're HIV positive

dreadfully sorry user

That's a man

Wow thanks ive always wanted to be positive

i am one of the very few people ive ever known with an almost perfect american accent (in a few sounds it might be noticeable im not a native speaker, and gets more noticeable if i get nervous) - but most people i know, even my "smart" developer coworkers, have this retarded obvious accent, make grammar mistakes and sound like fucking borat.
i probably have extremely high relative intelligence and im still not fucking rich, ive spent my life so far surrounded by complete retards and other people's accents always remind me of that.

wtF WHYDOESNTITGIVEMEJAPANESELETTERS

you're a wordcel

( ಠ_ಠ) stupidkeyboard

name?

Attached: 53483945839.png (1545x869, 193.01K)

ατ λεαςτ ι ςτιλλ μανε ωγ γρεεκ ςμιτ

Ha. You idiots all talk the same to fit in. Oh no, someone on an anonymous board might make fun of me, better use racial slurs like an edgy teenager

Morena Baccarin

Has anyone ever gone so far as even to need more to do look more like?

I can tell you are probably a leftist trying to fit in

I post on biz everyday, i know some people might start picking up on it.
I regularly miss words because my brain is shit.

honestly that changed very quickly after early-mid 2017. Any Forums had a unique board culture, and when people started posting here they would adopt it over time. once the board started to get flooded with all sorts of people from all over the internet none of them adopted the culture and it went to shit really quickly

i mean its easy to detect a bot thread, and a thread thats just full of fiverr jeets that post nonsense to keep said thread at the top of the catalog, but since so much has changed since 2015/16 Any Forums it becomes more difficult to detect a "tourist" (unless they react weirdly to well-known memes on this board, like sharpie in the pooper and "i clicked on this link and now all my link are gone"

oh wait you are talking about native english speakers, never mind then

no ive always been good at everything mental including math + im right wing and unvaxxed.
reddit midwits use complicated words and long sentences unnecessarily.
not trying to fit in anywhere just want to get away from it all, but everything the people around me in real life say and do always seems so fucking stupid, and every job just lowers you down to everyones level if you dont start your own business

The fact that you think there’s only one “American” accent tells me you really don’t know it

i dont, it just doesnt sound european retarded, its mostly a standard accent, i learned from videogames.

I Why say never mind but then still post anyway dummy
Just
Delete
Yourself
!!!!!
Μαλακισμενε

you might think i'm a native poster, however i've been here only for a couple of weeks

Attached: pepe_upscaled.png (96x88, 11.64K)

Literally EVERYONE can hear your accent and they all think you sound dumb af for trying to act american. Theyre all just laughing at your dumb ass for believing youre actually doing something

Now this is a bitch i would fuck if she was a cow vacavaca a mis caraaa

Attached: 1634306654468.jpg (6728x6424, 725.4K)