Is grt an lgbt coin ?

Attached: 1C12e.png (719x210, 25.05K)

based. how do i sell my GRT

yes in fact it's completely gay

Holy shit I’m selling all of that worthless grt trash

>falling for fuckpayne fud

Attached: context.png (586x2605, 489.89K)

Yes it is
Let's
Go
Bludgeon
Trannies

Historically GRT is an lgbtQ++ coin

yes. GRT has always been a coin for fags - it is something we have in common with LINK holders

This "context" makes me even more bearish on GRT because their lead dev is wasting his time making a gazillion twitter posts instead of working on the goddamn protocol

You're a fucking moron, if this is how he spends his free time then he can do whatever he wants. Do you work your job 24/7? No. You don't work at all because you don't understand how life works. It's your autism.

Based Yaniv. I have a slim hope this will actually have more of a blowback effect where people tell concern trolls to fuck off.

>let's virtue signal rather than market

He probably typed that up in about 10 minutes maximum, you retard. The guy also wastes time using the bathroom throughout the day as well as possibly talking to his family or non-work-related associates. The nerve of this kike, amiright?

Attached: 1639146279263.jpg (802x848, 76.3K)

Shut the fuck up Yaniv and flip the switch already

Attached: 1339702860082.png (320x287, 106.71K)

It's a shitcoin

HAI GIYS IS THIS A GRT THREAD? I HOLD GRT AND I ALSO LIKE BEING PENETRATED IN THE ANUS BY ALL TYPES OF COCKS! ITS AMAZING AND I LOVE IT AND I EAT THEM TOO ALL DAY I LOVE PENIS AND I HOLD GRT! IS GRT AN ACCEPTING COMMUNITY? WOULD YOU LIKE TO HEAR MORE ABOUT MY ANUS AND HOW I LIKE TO BE FUCKED IN IT? DO YOU LIKE GAYS THIS ISNT A HOMOPHOBE SPACE IS IT?

the devs/people around whatever part of crypto grt and "web3 twitter" are, are far more annoying than any other part of crypto I've seen even the outright scammers. I'll still hold that shit though!

That's an incredibly thoughtful and well measured response. I completely agree with his take. Brb buying more grt.

well, ig im going to put my GRT into RLC

Can't can the Yan

Someone should create a coin literally called LGBT and claim that all the money will go towards BIPOC WEB3 development or something then rug pull them

You're somebody.