I thought sammy was smarter than that

On latest iddubz videos he said that he is heavily into XRP and that only retarded people sell crypto

Attached: sam-hyde (1).jpg (450x450, 20.11K)

kek watch his video on this topic. they staged their whole week with idubz to fuck with his "documentary"

nice shitpost brah heres that (you) youve been craving

did you watch the entire thing you retard

First, it was shot a year ago. Second, it was one big shitpost. Take your meds, schizo.

You retards realize he is not 24/7 ironic do you ?

Thats based

He is a smart person but he obviously knows nothing that is too complicated computer science or economics.
He can understand the value of crypto and blockchain tech but can't grasp anything that specifies beyond that.

I hate the forced meme with wordcels and shape rotators, but it really seems that he is only intelligent just with humor, expression, life advice and politics, not in math and code fields.

yes he is

yes haha he is so seriously balls deep in xrp and ada and works out of a 50 square ft room with 10 other people he is such a fucking dumbass brooooooooooooooooooo i love your post man its funny and were accomplishing a lot here

kek i remember him saying he was buying a shit ton of arkg in jan 2021 and its down 50% since then

>daddy payed yale, still didnt get accepted
>artschool
>got lancer evo 9 from daddy that he managed to crash
>almost 40
>no gf no kids
>huge debt
>hangs out with queers
>also antivaxxx retard

His whole life is based on reaching out to losers bigger than him, giving them life "advice".

Is this cringe guy still knocking around? Kek, we used to think he was so radical when we were teenagers.

He is a "failure to launch" and typical guy from the 00s that is stuck in time and will forever be.

he goes by cody cigar now

>almost 40
so that's why he's so bitter

This retarded faggot is anti vax. He also didn’t wear a mask when he was in a confined space with like 20 other people. It’s thanks to jackasses like Sam that we still have the virus being spread.

Finally a thread about this, that was some golden comedy that made made me think of you guys.
That was some golden comedy, sam 100% browses Any Forums or at least someone in his cew does.
The gang stalking shirt was the cherry on top.

Attached: 1632715656265.jpg (600x600, 54.5K)

you cant possibly be this stupid

>also antivaxxx retard
enjoy your infertility you npc drone

Incredible, living representation of the left side of the bell curve meme

Seeth

Attached: Seamen Pegasus.jpg (785x1124, 162.65K)

the dude he was using to shill xrp to ian literally said in the documentary that he was joking hes not delusional like xrp holders kek

Also whats up Jet, I know you're a Any Forumsack Any Forumsraeli

Attached: 1547060936538.png (652x651, 1.04M)

You havent seen my full form yet

i make all my plays off of jets instagram stories and im a millionaire

who is jet