I think NFTs are only beneficial to creators and have not so much to offer hodlers. Why should anyone buy them?

I think NFTs are only beneficial to creators and have not so much to offer hodlers. Why should anyone buy them?

Attached: 1639378207396.jpg (715x429, 36.07K)

For once i agree with OP. NFTs are fucking scam

>The slow learners are finally starting to get it.
Better late than never I guess.

SHES HOT

that's a man. you Gay?

if you could upload zip files or encrypted files it would be worth it. You could send software, exclusive things, etc. But it being completely public is the odd thing. Just because you technically "own" a jpeg, how does that have any more worth than just right click and saving it?

Pretty sure snoopdog is releasing an nft album sale for gala that is minting 20k copies of the songs included at $5k per copy. Thats $100m for nft owners to not be included in royalties other than what they can get from the gala music player when a song is played through one of the nodes. Nobody will ever be able to recoup their money off songs played and the only way to cash out would be to sell the NFT for more than its worth. The only person who wins in this scenario is snoop, gala, and some retards who can trick other retards. NFTs are a massive scam.

Yes pause no homo

you all like to shit on nfts like though you could talk it out of existence. you can't even win your argument on biz

Who the fuck hangs up their NFTs in their office lmao my God is that cringe. Imagine not hanging art becuase you find it visually appealing but because you paid for some simple as fuck picture. A picture the artist makes from copy paste assets. What a retard. 10/10 made me reply.

creators have ownership right on every Nfts after selling to holders. that a major scam in space.

The technology is being introduced now, before it begins to impinge on already established industries. By the time it begins to, there will be no single platform for those industries to fight. But there will be favorites, in which it would be prudent to invest.

Playing devils advocate, you can flip them for profit apparently.

You're blind

I'm a creator and my nft project has been nothing but a money hole. Fuck that

How the fuck do you lose money making an NFT, you literally just MS Paint some shit and put it up for sale, at what process are you losing money?

The only way to flip an NFT for profit is to find a retarded zoomer who has millions from social media or a celebrity trying to be cool and hip. The price history on 99% of NFTs is just minters buying them from themselves.

You’re gay

That's because you dont got the riight nft. well, biz is loaded with shit cant crucify OP. CGF nft is different btw. It's made for the community and nothing more. holders got the staking feature and ability to use their nfts for hyper gaming experience, somethiing really different from all the shits around this space. in a matter of hours, a public minting is coming up. might save you from being bugged with another shitty nft.

GOHO is using nfts as a tool to vote in the DAO that releases in a couple days. Check it out its the website, and there are medium articles about "the flock"

G00s3h0nk.0rg

fucking retards