Would you tell your wife/girlfriend if you made it in crypto

Or would you eat your pride and keep it a secret?

Attached: 1644270921534.jpg (1125x1524, 331.97K)

Never; her belly will get bigger

I'll never have a gf/wife

Girlfriend no.
Wife yes, because if I didn't trust her, she wouldn't be my wife in the first place.

Paris Hilton got a tit job? That's hot.

getting married is for retarded simps

Is she my wife of 25 years and has 6 of my biologically known & tested kids? Sure

Anything else is a no

fucking idiot, you trust her now but what about in 10 or 15 years? If you get divorced you will get fucked and cucked. Everyone who got divorce rapedmthought like you

imagine liking fake tits. you probably trust the science too nigger

She must never find out

Attached: E9laZutWQAk-m6W.jpg (1200x907, 130.17K)

im not telling my new girlfriend or wife of the future.

when my bitcoin stack gets so much value that I don't have to work anymore I'll just pretend to go to work. kek. leave at 9, go sit at some other place, then go back home, pretend I am a wagie.

what the fuck is a girlfriend

Said 50 million men before him

The only reason I'd have a gf is because of making it in crypto and buying asian ass, so technically yeah.

Dont fucking do it niggers. I got divorced last year. I ended up winning money off her because I didnt run my mouth.

It's not exactly the fake boobs themselves but the bimbofication that's really hot (or extra bimbofication).

My wife is the reason I got into crypto. I use to be a stock market fag meanwhile she mined crypto. She's a skinny NEET bitch who would spend her time online and playing MMOs. She explained crypto to me and gave me tips all the way. Her portfolio's actually better than mine but if I ever make it big then yeah I'll rub it in her face after I'm done cooming on her glasses. And yeah she's a REAL girl, not like the tranny jannies on this reptile egg hatching performance art forum.

if i made it in crypto i'd donate it all to the david duke foundation for a better tomorrow without niggers.

My wife is my best friend so yes Id tell her.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x224, 183.5K)

You guys seem to have a very different idea of what trust means.

I'd rather not tell a woman. But it could also be a nice test. Somehow give her a glimpse of crypto and see if she's acting different (more interest) after it. Then dump

just like me when I'm laid off