Monthly Budget Advice

Hello Any Forums, I’m looking for constructive criticism on my monthly budget. Any insight? I work as a night security guard. Thank you.

Attached: 0398AAA1-B9DB-482F-921B-04BA7AFF9AC9.jpg (1305x858, 159.6K)

why is your cell phone bill and internet so high? Most unlimited data plans for phones are like $50 - $60. Internet is also really high can you not get a cheaper plan? Get a jerry can so you can buy extra gas when it's cheap. See if you can't find a pet food subscription plan that's cheaper than what you're paying now. You probably won't save much on the food but it'll save you a trip to the store (and gas). Shop around for cheaper car insurance. You can get spotify for free with a $400 cro stake at crypto.com.

Probably a Canadian, we get Telco raped

>HOA Dues
>Youtube Premium
what is this jewish shit

Unfortunately I live in a rural area and the only company that we have is generally overpriced and slow, 80 bucks a month for 15mbd and 120 for 50mbd. I am thinking of trying to put a gas tank in my yard, but I don’t think my HOA will allow it. I don’t actually have a pet food subscription plan, those exist? I always buy my pet food on Amazon. I’m going to check out that thing on Spotify. The phone bill seems like an obvious blight to me. I pay for hotspot so I can watch my iPad at work, but I think saving 75 bucks a month and just watching on my iPhone would work. Thanks user

Washingtonian, user

Thought of getting a diesel? Public transport? A bike?

Get rid of your pet, dump youtube premuim.

Yeah it is pretty Jewish, but I like watching junkyard builds on YouTube with no ads.

Buy it in bulk, like months worth of petfood at once.

Cell phone costs/month are way to expensive. Internet seems overpriced. G Fuel is for fags. Spotify and youtube premium are for retards. I just saved you around 200 USD/month. You're welcome.

There’s no public transport where I live. The nearest bus stop is 45 minutes away by car. I’m wondering if buying a cheap Volkswagen would work

A jerry can should fit in your trunk so the HOA will never see it. You should also look up what days gas is usually cheapest around you and try to top off / fill up on those days.

Volkswagen Diesel*

Get the most fuel effiecent car you can get your hands on.

is this the diet Bale used for his role in The Machinist? its absurd you spend $70 on G fuel which is half of your total grocery expense

Your savings better be going into stock. With inflation this high your losing money. On top of the dividenw being a small stream of revenue.

You think financing is viable? I only want to finance if I can put 20 percent down, but car prices are insane. I was also thinking of getting a cheap used Chevy Bolt, but I heard those explode. I spend a fair amount on gas but my truck is paid off and it’s had no major issues yet.

>everything in this thread

Are you that dude on Any Forums? One of them white nationalists with the Republic of Cascadia or whatever that general is called? Anyways, looks solid mate I actually don’t know how you spend so little on your pet. Guzzo seems a lot but I imagine you drive a lot. Maybe allocate a few days for a bike to work session? Saves you some at least esp if you’ve got $13 left over you know every dollar counts

I have to stay awake at night, I usually get my sleep but G Fuel helps me, I figure it’s better than 12 bucks a day for calorie free large can Monsters

I'm euro. We dont do that here, cash is king and we've got a shitload of old decent cars between the 1000-2000 mark.

No mate go on /o/ and have a look for your I think america the cheapest shitbox will be the Toyota Camry. You could also get a Jeep Grand Cherokee for cheap too. A few thousand no ham.

Youtube vanced for mobile, addblock for PC.
You welcome

No, I’m just a lolbert who tries to stay out of politics. You know how divided states like WA are. If I hadn’t won gas station lottery seven years ago ($200,00) I wouldn’t have even be living in the boonies in my two bed house. I don’t know how people can pay 1200 in rent every month, but most people make more than $17 an hour.

>I pay for hotspot so I can watch my iPad at work, but I think saving 75 bucks a month and just watching on my iPhone would work.
You can turn your iphone into a mobile hotspot and connect your ipad to it to use its internet connection.

>Gas
>Cell Phone
>Internet
>G Fuel
>Spotify and YouTube Premium
Lmao, you'll need to find a way to cut this shit down. Lol, who in the world pays for Spotify and YouTube Premiums? You must be in your 40s or something.

>literally winning the lottery

Happy for you lad bless you

Just get ad block? If you want to use your hone most of the time then just force yourself to start watching the builds on a lap top, will save you a bit of money

I’m going to look up Adblock. I’m a 28 year old boomer who never really got into computers, I always used handheld crap as a kid and then when smartphone come out I went there. I have a cheap laptop, maybe I can use Adblock and just download movies at home.