Oh shibaggies

You're dumping, SHIBAGholders

Attached: shibaggies.png (1600x900, 1.13M)

Shibaggies got too cocky over their two miniscule whale scamwicks.

Whens that delisting coming?
>end of January
lmao retard

What do you think this exit pump was for, shibaggy? Whales are getting out.

It's over. Sell now, so you don't cry during the ddlisting.

Just sold. Phew.

Worst part is somebody even said you do this yesterday. "we'll go down 5% and he'll start up"
You're a broken record that easy to predict.

Poor SHIBagholders, I'll never pass up an opportunity to laugh at dumb SHIBagholders SHIBagholding to zero. Time to sell your SHIBags. A little pump doesn't matter when your SHIBags are going to zero anyways.

COPE.

>hides for weeks
>minor dip in a massive on going pump
>HURDLE LURDLE SHIBAGGIES HURDLE LURDLE

lol cope

Attached: 23490587234054732875.jpg (1668x1562, 124.98K)

I thought you had killed yourself after the last pump. You had 3 months to buy

SHIBaggies, it must be so tiring pretending to be excited about a tiny scamwick when you're still down 65% on your worthless SHIBags. Back to your regularly scheduled dumping shibbies. The whales thank you SHIBagholders for holding your SHIBags to zero while they graciously use you as exit liquidity. AHAHAHAHAHA.

Mr, Crab doesn't understand these threads.

Must be leverage.
Go buy your 100x long, short or spread.
Then look out the window at a tree.
That tree is older then you and lived a better life.
Go cut it down, matters not, the tree lived better then you ever will.
Life is short, so short that you wount understand just how short it is until its gone.

grasping at straws now.

No need for strawgrasping SHIBaggy. You're -65% overall and -10% in just the last 2 hours. Don't worry, your SHIBags will be -100% soon. TO THE MOON SHIBROS. WAGMI.

based

You're absolutely mad, aren't you? You will get even more mad when I tell you that I bought more yesterday at "the top" and i'm 25% up already

SEETHE

I'm guessing your shorting at 2800 otherwise, you wouldn't be here. didn't you learn your lesson last time at 1700?

Poor coping SHIBagy. I learned a very good and profitable lesson shorting at 8000 and now I can spend all day laughing at poor SHIBaggies desperately trying to salvage their SHIBags.

I'm not the one whos fudding hoping it will make the price go down. Your desperate and it shows. Pretty sure whatever profit you made was lost with playing with leverage.