Is Bitboy that fucking cheap...

Is Bitboy that fucking cheap? I know influencers will shill anything as long as they get their cut b-but I don't see this happening.

Attached: bbiitt.jpg (540x156, 18.48K)

i have worked with these guys, their pricing structure is pretty straightforward.
>casual mention, $1000
>2 minute explanation $5000
>"15 minute review" $20000
>full episode (contact for pricing) and usually they just want a shit ton of coins so they can sell when they're done shilling it
its all influencers man

Bitboy in the mud kek

at least there's a dev bullish on his project somewhere kek

The project must have a lot of money available for marketing to be this bullish. another failed course. divert funds elsewhere already.

>Is Bitboy that fucking cheap?
i'm surprised, influencers are always in for the money. I only feel for unsuspecting noobs that are ready to ape in on the calls of this pathetic losers

you sold some shitty project too user?

Well, that's just the average dev trying to get investors in his project. It's probably just all talks. This project isn't really anywhere.

is it a shitcoin?

what project is hiring him to market for them? Dev seems to be connected and has enough money

hasn't that brit humbug always been a mud boy. influencers will hype anything these days, just stop bringing them on Any Forums

Bitboy is of one the ingame character for crypto island, must have been paid for such feature. It could justify the teams comment about getting him to shill. baka

I've seen this crypto island shilled on twitter recently and project seems based cause it's a metaverse adventure game where payers earn NFT just by playing the game. i think i should do more research and invest since Bitboy will be on there team.

why should how a person chose to make his money be a problem? biz is filled with misguided discussions. the problem is y'all play with much more than you can afford and get resentful when in the red. i can't deal, it's always NFA at the end of the day scumbags.

spoken like an oldfag. DYOR always for SAFU buys

google.com

Here goes nothing, another biased biz thread, i'm out

this game, what's their deal? the new scheme for ripping money off the blockchain?

funds are safu with him as team and token will definitely do well cuz of him. i'm all in

hmm need to know if team is doxxed

lost my interest on bit already every since I found holoride.

it's like a rite of passage for some people, friend