You do not need to pay taxes on cryptos

You do not need to pay taxes on cryptos.

Attached: pepehead-1200x675.jpg (1200x675, 164.26K)

You're damn right I don't.
t. non Anglo

I'm not paying $100 for $1000 gains.

Don't tell them, don't use coinbase.

Coinbase doesn't give your tax information to the government, no company does. That's why audits happen, the IRS wants you to show them how you made your money when they find out you have money.

Attached: cryptotocrypto.webm (640x640, 1.95M)

Right, I'm not an american.

????

thanks. if i get an audit i'll refer the agents to this certified Any Forums post

Yeah, I never do.
t.not an amerikike

Ya there's absolutely no reason they should have any of my crypto earnings

Do you know what audits are?

The IRS figures out you spent a lot of money or you had bank deposits larger than your normal paycheck, then they ask you to detail how exactly you got that money, then they go through everything to tax you for every cent they legally can.

so the irs only individually asks coinbase to verify this and this particular user is telling the truth about his trades to them, there's no blanket warrant to rat out every "us person"?

If they suspect you of lying on your tax forms, which is a felony, then they can likely demand your account history. The government can't just seize or request your private documents unless they suspect wrongdoing.

>You do not need to pay taxes on cryptos.
Nope. In fact taxation is theft. When you finally make it be sure to send a long detailed letter to the tax man detailing how rich you got off of crypto whilst laughing at him.
Don't forget to end the letter with "go fuck yourself, you'll never get my money."

Every tax will be collected in full in this life or the next.

Financing ze state is mandatory.

Attached: 1640117618512.jpg (620x1024, 90.42K)

sorry Shaquan not bpaying for your 8th baby mother

whos this whore please?

No shit, tax is theft

>earnings

KEKED

Wrong

Have you ever had a job in your life?

you're right actually
I live in one of the few places in the world with no capital gains tax on crypto

There are no crypto laws.

If government wants to tax my crypto gains, it will unironically have to first get past the private army I hired to specifically defend me from any tax collectors.

i do though
on the bright side of this it's really simple, all i have to do is say >i sold crypto, pay my 16% tax and they'll leave me alone

t. mexican