I never wanted to be rich more in my life

youtube.com/watch?v=QGBxQu2lXVs

Attached: yacht.jpg (700x466, 252.2K)

First thing you realize when you get rich is you don’t wanna know shit like that

t. Mid 8 figure guy

*own

It's alright. I'd rather buy myself a lovely castle instead

Disgusting

Attached: file.png (1936x1125, 1.25M)

I wanna buy a yacht to get away from the inevitable collapse of western civilization

it's beautiful but I'd imagine the novelty would wear off after a short while. better off leasing something like this.

are you me?

Attached: 1617345329369.png (2200x2447, 2.7M)

>First thing you realize when you get rich is you don’t wanna know shit like that

and why is that? if you're really rich you wouldn't give a shit.

why not just buy a house with 10x the space, amenities, and craftsmanship for a quarter the price and a very nice second hand sailboat for 50k if you like the ocean? yachts are retarded

The things you own end up owning you, it's a very common tale

thats because you aren't rich /enough/

Attached: swanee.jpg (500x330, 26.33K)

What do you want to own?

*BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT*

if you're worth hundreds of millions or a billionaire I doubt a yacht will end up "owning you". It's more about being able to buy something vs being able to afford something. Someone with really deep pockets wouldn't have to deal with their super yacht "owning them" at all, they'd pay someone to deal with that and just enjoy it like a toy.

10% of the price of yacht every year to upkeep. so be ready. and yeah that channel is what dreams are made of

I would so much prefer a smaller yacht that was more self sufficient rather than some giant one that requires tons of staff. I wont be subject to mutiny by a bunch of Filipinos.

1. youre definitely 14 y.o. and skipped school today
2. You watched fight club this past weekend

Even if I had $50m I think I would still rather just rent one of these whenever I felt like it instead of owning one. That way I could party on a new yacht every time to keep the experience fresh

This.

If it floats, flies or fucks... rent it.

You gotta be 9 figures to own a super yacht.

lol i went through a phase of watching this guys videos, comfy stuff.

just make a sailboat

Attached: sailboat.jpg (1920x1080, 374.96K)

Spend a lifetime earning wealth, just to lose it all on a yacht in a year or two....shhhh...don’t tell them