These niggers should not exist and we should be crowdsourcing lobbyists to abolish them

these niggers should not exist and we should be crowdsourcing lobbyists to abolish them.

Attached: 1FD0B955-353F-459A-AEDF-C876309AF27E.jpg (400x400, 21.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YYHxOdqepl8
youtu.be/sFXfGKjJaUY
youtu.be/oKe2le6CvKg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potentially_dangerous_taxpayer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lobbyists don't do anything. That's something that the real power does as a favor to good little servants as a reward for doing their bidding while in office.
Crowdsourcing aggressive lawyers, that's a different matter altogether.

You won’t do shit nigga

Grow up user. Stop using the word "we". It just makes you sound like a faggot. Either say that IRS is a bunch of fags that can suck your dick since you're not gonna give them any fucking money or lay out a concrete plan on how to abolish them. Anything else is faggotry. As always, OP is a fag.

/Thread

Best way to abolish the IRS currently is to use crypto and incentivize the use of crypto. And since this won't change things overnight, be ready to be doing this for the next few decades or so If you really want to get rid of them.

how does that help abolish the irs? if anything crypto ledgers enable the irs to further tax and penalize and jail people for evasion nigger. if anything physical gold and silver fuck the irs because they cannot trace it.

the only way to get rid of the irs is to bring down the US financial system as a whole and that would be antisemitic

>Cannot trace it
Some currencies quite literally do this. The idea is convincing the masses to get us to a point where we never cash out, we just use crypto. This would take decades, but if it does end up happening, there is quite literally nothing the IRS can do. Differently from gold and silver, some cryptos are truly impossible to trace. Tracking PMs is always feasible if the IRS really wants to go after you. Not to mention that even if they do find your cryptos, they most likely won't be able to confiscate it, completely different from PMs as those will be confiscated promptly. Finally, there is the matter that the gold and silver marker is completely controlled by governments. The US alone has so much gold alone they can dump their bags on you for the next millennia or so, and that would be considering they don't just get more gold from recyclers and miners alike in the meantime. Don't be naive, don't buy pms. Even If all hell broke loose, which is the dreamlike scenario people on PMGs talk about creaming their pants over all the time, surviving normies would rather reestablish Fiat by themselves before using metals. Even restarting crypto in some fashion in such a scenario using LoRa is probably not impossible, albeit unlikely.

They'll literally just imprison you before you can get to any critical mass. Easier said than done

Dumb fuck. First the Federal Reserve needs to be abolished, then we can deal with the IRS.

Attached: retard-alert.gif (498x357, 985.99K)

They won't if they don't even know what's happening user. You think people in Zimbabwe are going to jail over using BTC ? Maybe one or two guys who are in the wrong place at the wrong time, but it's quite literally pissing in an ocean of piss. So many people use P2P the government there simply has no resources to go after them. And as per usual, understand that this change will not happen in the western world, at least not at first. They are quite literally the strongest link when it comes to Fiat, but as the world around them changes, they will be made to change too. This is why I said this will take decades; but in the next 10 years alone, I am confident this will already start to happen on the undeveloped world. Changes only work when they happen from bottom to top, not the other way around.

youtu.be/YYHxOdqepl8

You'll also never be able to trade equities, pay for licenses, pay for public college, pay property taxes, trade commodities futures, and anything else centralized/government regulated with crypto.

youtu.be/sFXfGKjJaUY

youtu.be/oKe2le6CvKg

Read
You will, just not in the west, not originally at least.

Again, how are you going to settle property, debt, and contracts in crypto without having a court system, governing body, or law enforcement of any kind? Additionally, how would you do all of the above in a decentralized and secretive manner? It simply isn't feasible to give loans in crypto or sell shares of your company in crypto, without government involvement.

There is no gold in Fort Knox

Only in Fort Bog

We need to kill the IRS and every other globohomo organization.

Just use kleros

You guys are about to get flagged
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potentially_dangerous_taxpayer

>The idea is convincing the masses to get us to a point where we never cash out, we just use crypto.
That's what i try to make use of. At least partly.
I found out there is a demand by people using Monero. Those people often struggle to get their Monero exchanged to FIAT currencies. For a several reasons.
Some may be surveiled by authorities. Such as welfare recipients that have to lay open their financial status every three to six month in order to prove they have no side business going on.
Some of these sell drugs or other illegal shit online and have hard to cash out the amount of money they make to buy stuff like TV's, smartphones or other expensive stuff.
Some can have many reason why they can't cash on on KYC platforms.
Bisq partly solves this problem, but still requires you to have a bank account with your credentials to cash out crypto.

What i try to do now is to provide them products to buy for monero.
I want to set up a darknet website, where i sell all kinds of stuff these people pay with monero and get sent to them in return.
In my area, i tied some connections to local farmers. Almost all of them i talked to, have Monero wallets now, where they can receive or send coins from.
I have bought potatoes, milk, eggs and meat with Monero and in return, one of the farmers hired me to fix one of his buildings walls and paid me in Monero and some food.
This maybe not be the completely independent circle of crypto economy, but a good start at a small scale.
Some of these farmers even had other customers of theirs to adopt to Monero and pay them with.
Free of government surveilance and taxation.
Since more and more people are pissed on their governments (not only for the coof19 plandemic they invented out of thin air but also for other reasons) they are more likely to be receptible to a privacy based non controllable financial system.
The only major problem i see for now is to really buy hardware or products from the industry for Crypto currencies.

How is kleros going to seize assets or foreclose property if someone is severely in debt, or rug-pulls investors?

I can guarantee you, if you bleed the system of their money by building up a crypto economy, they will get less and less powerful for every month going.