> get eyefucked by girls out with their boyfriends
> 0 matches on dating apps
> 240 ETH in my wallet
> 22 yo KHHV
how to profit off this

Attached: ss.png (798x802, 271.73K)

1. Go to the gym
2. Fix your jaw line
3. Actually smile in your pictures (you can use an app to whiten your teeth if need be)
4. Make sure one of your photos (NOT the first one) includes other males. This demonstrates validation from your peers.
5. Find a chill girlfriend who will find threeways for you. You’ll find that your girl can pull women way better than you or any man you know.

They are just scared because the incel keeps staring at them

this

you're not getting eyefucked
they're wondering if they should call the police

Drop me an email as well as 1 eth now and I’ll hook you up with a hot nerd
I got discord gamer sluts all over the nation
0x05b6EB6581F3fB0856660f4757c5AFae30e78328

I'll unironically coach you in return for payment.

good mornin sirs

fucking kek

Unironically this

Attached: 1633137344194.jpg (442x446, 18.73K)

by giving me 7 ETH for good luck

>it's another delusional incel thinks people are looking at him episode

Dating apps measure your location, popularity, and the content of your profile. Even if you set it to 50 miles max you will be shown only in a 10mile area at most. If you’re new, you’re not gonna be at the top of the list no matter how attractive you are. Most women on dating apps are also fake, or don’t use the app anymore and didn’t delete their account and since they’re attractive they’re swiped on the most this why they are popping up in your feed.
If you’re a male, and on bumble, good fucking luck matching with any of the “hot” women without paying for a boost. Even if you’re attractive, you’re still on the bottom of the totem pole according to the app’s algorithm. Best tip of advice is to get on a dating app but leave it on in the background and go out and meet people in real IRL. Also dating apps are supposed to get you to pay for services if you’re a male. There’s no way around that, even if you’re a 6’5 Chad with the best dick in town. Nobody will swipe on you because you’re in a pool of literal thousands. This is worse if you’re in a military town, because POGS are horny depressed fuckers and all the women are already swiping on them first to hopefully gain benefits.
Apps that say people are “active” too are also lying, for example Hinge will say someone’s is “active today” when in reality they were active last week or do not have the app closed on their phone.
The best way to go about dating apps if you want a quick fuck is to buy a boost if you don’t wanna keep creating new accounts n shit. $8 will possibly get you some good nights lol and it’s just the name of the game.
Also women eye fuck me too but don’t take that as a reason to talk to them bc our generation is so awkward nowadays that they will probably call the police bc they freak out. The best thing you can do to a woman to get her to go crazy for you is to stop talking to them suddenly and send “streaks” with a black screen.

Attached: 1E29587E-ACC0-4F21-94D6-734C1F4A4B42.jpg (512x512, 29.97K)

My bodycount is higher than my age.
I'll teach you in exchange for eth

So like set aside $100 for various dating apps. Is that it? Can't see much of a problem with this since if you are already planning on dating, then you go spend some money on clothes etc so what's another $100 on the boosts.

keep on investing on potential gem like ETH and RIDE for the Audi backed NFT project.

I run a course for pathetic losers like you to start picking up chicks without any gimmicks.
Lemme know if you're interested.

Have sex incel.

women do this all the time, it's a shit test for their boyfriend

This. They're literally children. the correct response if you see this shit is to spank her right then and there

easier said than done retard even tough i dont subscribe to label your self with mental health disorders
try having schizoid personality disorder or at least a high functioning type of avoidant personality disorder

i get that having sex in theory has to be the easiest thing for anyone to have, understandably. but not for people like me, i still dont assign much value to my life to it