Don't try to retire early you morons

Attached: IMG_20220207_193052.jpg (1080x1578, 323.98K)

shes correct when referring to goycattle but im an exception

You can not mkake this shit up.

ofc, living in the pod and eating bugs is the right way to live and all these journalists and elites do that

Lmao, what does "Harvard-trained" even mean? Lol, did you graduate from Harvard or something?

Shes really going to seethe when she finds out what I have planned. I'm retiring at 40.

That's Kevin Spacey

Here's the final paragraph:

>As for me, I just turned 71. Fortunately, I have tenure and can keep doing research, writing books and columns and teaching. My current plan is to die in the saddle. My work is just too rewarding — financially, intellectually and psychologically — to give it up.

>to die in the saddle

this is what stockholm syndrome looks like

It means she took one of Harvard's online courses

attended summer school online for one week

>Here's why you should ruin your health and why >it's a good thing, verfied by Havard fact checkers >contracted by Snopes

When people say retire early, we don't actually mean do nothing for the rest of our lives. it means we can enjoy life and do all of the easy shit that rich people do to make money.

I'm too dumb to do anything meaningful so might as well retire early and enjoy cheap prime SEA teenage pussy

Attached: 1642626601274.jpg (989x1024, 132.7K)

why do people keep pretending they give a shit about what goes on in my life? If they did there would be some kind of automatic job and house placement, like the gov would actively make it easy to get your livelihood going. The employer would know your tract history and stance, making the interview more of a formality before being hired.
Instead its "BOOTSTRAPS BITCH TAKE WHAT YOU CAN GET".

>person who has never done a day of even moderate physical labor for work says you should keep working into your 70's like she is at her well paying, easy academic job

>a boomoid kikess want to tell me how to live my life
what about idgaf and i'll never ever work another day in my life, and you pay for it, demonic kikess?
Take your boosters, pay your taxes and leave me fucking alone.

Attached: 1638593279470.jpg (1080x1080, 169.69K)

if you read the article, it's geared towards the financially illiterate, i.e. idiots who have virtually nothing saved up for retirement. i honestly don't know what the point of this garbage is or why her education is worth mentioning.

>be tethered to an office for 50 years of your life
No thanks, I'm going fishing

That picture isn't the author holy shit you retards.

You guys don't have any experience do you? People just die after they retire. A lot of people like their jobs and find meaning in their work. Once those people retire they have no purpose and they quickly drop dead right after. You will learn this the hard way once you've made your life changing 8 figures and you realize that it's not enough and it doesn't make you feel any better and you need more. The actual solution is not to make more money, it's to find something to do that takes time and skill to get good at (which can be trading but often times people aiming to be financially free are not looking to be full time traders)

Sir? I have a call for you

Attached: 1611794987955.jpg (688x1338, 575.4K)

Youre misunderstanding
Here
>I get paid tons of tax money to spend time with my leftist social circle at university while students do my (((research)))