You feel like rent is getting more expensive only because everyone is getting richer except you

you feel like rent is getting more expensive only because everyone is getting richer except you

Attached: 1643694289332.jpg (269x283, 19.62K)

Fuck you nigger

Your mother will soon be done with your bullshit and kick you out incel crypro/financier/stock boomer wannabe dudebro parasite.

False, most people have nothing and spend life hoarding horrendous debt.
That's what I'm running from.

Kek the one man commie raid is back

I live in Bulgaria, rents are going down due to depopulation.

or non-whites are taking over western countries and renting 1 house with 5+ people on fulltime incomes, because non-whites all live together in large groups to save money and live in shit conditions living all over each other because thats what theyre use to

non-whites are perfect for elites in the west because theres tons of them & theyre all willing to pool their money together and live in crappy crowded conditions and dont mind paying insane amounts to rent a place because they just pool their resources together and theyre use to living in shitholes with 10 people in a bedroom

No im not a racist of right winger, im just a brutall honest autistic guy who can see whats going on.

I live near student town houses and i see 10 asians or indians living in 1 town house together thats meant for 2-3 people max.

I even have heard of 1 BR apartments being shared by 15-20+ students, and the owner getting getting a fucking shit load of rent.

you sold your nation to foreigners, you are greedy losers.

>you

your ancestors
your genes

No more immigration

>brown hands typed this
What does it feel like being the color of feces?

whiter than you Jamal O'connell de Pequenio

Attached: Photo le 07-02-2022 à 21.46.jpg (1080x720, 151.76K)

You are clearly a spic

show your hands Zhu Herreira Jackson

Clearly has a hand fetish.

you are just jealous because I live in deflation with Bitcoin gains and you are under zimbabwean tier inflation that even a golden bullrun couldn't tame

I win, you lose.

This. Incel losers cope and seethe. Everybody is rich and living their best life. If you are still poor in 2022 you only have yourself to blame

Well... you're not wrong.

This, you guys should tell Nigel de Macako O'neil that working as a cashier at target is not a career

I have no debt, but I'm wondering what the point is if everyone else is in debt. It's all just fake numbers. Why shouldn't I take advantage and buy a nice car and 30 year mortgage. What's the point being debt free if you can't afford anything

buy bitcoin with your credit cards

they all come to germany