Do most link marines drive toyota?

do most link marines drive toyota?

Attached: 1920px-2018_Toyota_Corolla_(ZRE172R)_Ascent_sedan_(2018-08-27).jpg (1920x1072, 460.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AmB2XRZ68f4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if you want to be early, you have to buy something when it looks like shit, then you will profit when it turns to gold

Attached: you after joining Hyper Pyramid - discord.gg FJ9BDhunyM.jpg (699x699, 110.35K)

LOL that was accurate, I have a Tacoma, she's a beast.

Attached: taco.jpg (950x350, 152.35K)

i drive a new 2022 honda accord

I have a scion xd. Basically a toyota
>t. 23k link

ngmi

why do link marines mention toyota when they talk about cars?

I have a Citroen mpv and I have more than 100K LINK

Toyota Hilux, yes

Lexus, which is owned by Toyota.

The best cars in the world are Volvo

Attached: 9563495.jpg (736x813, 83.66K)

2005 ‘rolls here. 5500 LINK

No, they arent. They’re on par with landrover for maint costs, and the quality doesnt justify the pricetag.
Volvo is in Audi territory, and nice audi’s are much better made than volvos.
Great job, you niggers triggered my /o/

lets see your shitbox

Meant ‘rolla

Wanted to get an accord as well. Then I found out in my yuropoor country that they don't sell them here. Then I found out due to all the faggotry regulations, car makers sell less cars in euro with less power. Had to get a Honda Civic 2021 on lease. It's a nice car though, but god damn in USA for the same money I could have gotten an Accord or a Subaru Outback X or whatever the more powerful version was.

Guys should I sell my matic and Avax rn and go from 4600 link to 7000 link?

how do you feel about jaguar /o/ user? i love the look of the f type but i don't really know anything about cars i just think it looks and sounds cool ever since it came out like 8 years ago

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1609x1089, 475.32K)

youtube.com/watch?v=AmB2XRZ68f4

He means you won't make it because you're retarded enough to buy a new car.

>2010 Taco TRD
I love my baby and she's a beaut

I want to get an older model just to have one, like an early 2000s without the computers n sheit. I like my analog systems.