Worst Promo I've Ever Seen

They were going for Austin 3:16 and wound up writing themselves into a corner.

Will MJF ever recover from this embarrassing display?

Attached: unknown.png (1073x667, 102.57K)

kek. this mother fucker is playing everyone again.

thousands of years of evolution gave white people an alarm bell to kikes, anything short of detesting MJF will not work. just look at paul heyman, he's the greasiest semite ever but he is the best non wrestler in the world in the biz. same as goldcuck, he's a goat draw but he doesn't quite click.

It’s a worked shoot. Jew bashing as long as the Jew himself okays & profits off it is always allowed.

i dont watch gayew what did he say

I burst out laughing when he said pick it up jew boy. That shit was great.

I didn't watch. Did this nigga nuke his whole gimmick and all his heat complaining about being shit on for being a jew?

This is some sub-Russo level shit. Terrible. One of the WOAT segments

MJF is Kyle Broflovski now?

no he's worse. He's kyles cousin kyle.

there are bigger issues in the world right now than jews playing victims

No he's not that bad. I would consider bix to be more like kyle's cousin, but mjf is getting there.

Just an embarrassing segment on all sides "dude we'll totally swerve them!" Nah its just cringe

>They were going for Austin 3:16
Huh? The fuck does that have to do with anything? It never even went to that place.

It’s a villain origin story you worked Smark.

No there are not. And don't you forget it.

Everyone will rally around MJF by the end of the Punk match only for him to do heel shit. No one wants to see a face version of MJF.

Attached: 60400267-A907-41EF-A0F8-A8A8D76506AC.jpg (506x732, 322.98K)

Pretty much. MJF should mix in sociopath gimmick.

can i get a qrd?

*a

You're gonna get a shitpost answer

not like i would be able to differentiate it from the truth

Sorry chuds but the reviews are in.

Attached: 62783ie.jpg (1080x605, 145.1K)

MJF cut a promo about how the jocks in high school threw quarters at him and yelled
>PICK EM UP JEW BOY
then he talked about how CM Punk was his hero and made him want to be a wrestler
then he talked about how he gave up on wrestling when CM Punk quit or something like that
then he talked about seeing a picture of CM Punk on instagram and he dropped out of college and started his wrestling training

Attached: 7372882.jpg (1080x464, 181.74K)

Literally the best promo since, what, the pipe bomb? I can't think of any other memorable promos between then and now, except for The Miz on Talking Smack

>the guy being presented as the biggest heel in AEW is a jew
>said heel begs for sympathy from other jews on twitter
What did they mean by this?

mfj wants to be gay for cm punk, and thinks being racist to white people is the way into his ass

you probably haven't watched wrestling in ten years so shut the fuck up jewboy

I can't wait for the ratings.