She would have been a star if her dumbass didn't steal that iphone case

She would have been a star if her dumbass didn't steal that iphone case.

Attached: tenille-101921.jpg (645x800, 167.42K)

Tenille was always a shit wrestler. WWE grew tired of her. She wasn’t going to amount to anything in their company. You faggots are beyond delusional.

Deadass its fucking nuts

Too bad she’s walled now and will soon be forced to steal food to survive after living on the streets. This is what you get for breaking Midcardona’s heart, slag!!

she was about to get a major push but she got injured
then she was fed to Asuka and got released
if she didn’t get injured she would be a 3 times women’s champion by now but sadly she popped her bonce ronce around the corner and des her gona awsg

I imagine she makes more in a night letting a Saudi take a dump on her, than she would in a year of sawdusting herself in nxt

wish she had a sex tape

You have to break into a palace vault for that.

huh?

They tried multiple times to get her over, she was pretty and that’s not enough. Remember the stupid “dance”

>I'm not that emma
>proceeds to eat fecal matter and whore herself for a living

Umm she stole a phone case doofus.

>hacker never released the paige tape where there was another woman on the bed

Attached: nuzMocg.png (697x660, 739.92K)

user she was a shit promo who refused to work with her gimmick change her ass was numbered

user she would be a jobber just like Dana Brooke if she were still employed

Even Ryder who has shit-tier taste in women dumped her ass

they definitely exist

I think she's happy getting paid gobs of money to let Arab men suck on her toes and use her face as a toilet

No hate but she was the proto-major company smark bait gimmick that works in NXT and just painfully flops on the main roster. She had good will from fans with the hype for new 'stars' coming from NXT to be the next generation of WWE stars, but everyone eventually saw through that and we know how it turned out.

he simped for Phoenix Marie

Emma wrestles for Impact. She's one of the better women wrestlers. You people are retarded

>Impact

I don't think she cares bro. She's content being shit on by rich Arabs for more money than she'd ever make as a star.